Incubus, 311, O.A.R., Bob Dylan there are a few others I can't remember at this time.

Bucketlist concerts:

Rage Against the Machine, MGMT, Weezer, The Offspring

Its been a long time since I saw the Offspring (1997 for the Ixnay on the Hombre CD) and it was a hell of a show. They played for like two and a half hours or more. Damned near every song off 4 CDs at the time.

I must be getting old. I know who Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, and Anthrax are but I've never heard of those other bands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6FV2qR2TY

You're welcome.

Thank You! Very tasty. I can see I have some research to do. I thought you guys were into some sort of weird thrash metal scene (based on the bands names) but if this is representative of what your talking about, I've got some serious money to blow on iTunes very soon. That is definitely in my wheelhouse.

Edit- Well some of it is maybe a bit too intense for my tastes but I'm going to check out every single band mentioned in this thread to make sure I don't miss anything that sounds even remotely like those 2 Clutch videos.

Opeth and Mastodon you may not like. Definately check out Corrosion of Conformity.

I already found quite a few by Clutch that I really like and 1 by Volbeat. Corrosion of C is ok. You're right-I didn't like Opeth or Mastodon. Most of them are a little too "thrashy" or high energy for my taste. But I am extremely glad you posted that Clutch video. That's the right mix of blues and hard rock for me.

Opeth and Mastodon you may not like. Definately check out Corrosion of Conformity.

I already found quite a few by Clutch that I really like and 1 by Volbeat. Corrosion of C is ok. You're right-I didn't like Opeth or Mastodon. Most of them are a little too "thrashy" or high energy for my taste. But I am extremely glad you posted that Clutch video. That's the right mix of blues and hard rock for me.

I actually think Mastadon's newest CD would suprise ya.

Favorite song off the album

I was at the Lady A concert last night Thompson Square opened and Hootie/Darius rucker was the second act and he flipping rocked. The only thing that was bad was when Darius asked if their were any Husker fans in the house. It got a huge cheer of course, and then he said good I just wanted to let you know I went to South Carolina Ha Ha Ha.

At my age (42), I have been to so many concerts that I can't count them....but, I apologize, that I don't know many of the bands that you are all talking about.... I listen and like a bunch of stuff the HS boys play in the weight room, and it is probably some of the same stuff you guys listen too.

I guess being "old"....here it goes..... Bon Jovi x 5 or more, Kid Rock x 3 , Poison x 5, Nickelback (for wife) x 5, Def Leppard x 5, Kiss x 4, the Crue ..... countless others like Journey, Cheap Trick, REO....etc

Seether x 3, Three Day's Grace x 3, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin x 2, ......looking forward to Bush and my Darkest Day

Sorry to bring in the "old stuff"

At my age (42), I have been to so many concerts that I can't count them....but, I apologize, that I don't know many of the bands that you are all talking about.... I listen and like a bunch of stuff the HS boys play in the weight room, and it is probably some of the same stuff you guys listen too.

I guess being "old"....here it goes..... Bon Jovi x 5 or more, Kid Rock x 3 , Poison x 5, Nickelback (for wife) x 5, Def Leppard x 5, Kiss x 4, the Crue ..... countless others like Journey, Cheap Trick, REO....etc

Seether x 3, Three Day's Grace x 3, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin x 2, ......looking forward to Bush and my Darkest Day

Sorry to bring in the "old stuff"

Hanc, not that far behind you...

Metallica x5, Thorogood X 6, ZZ Top x7... In 86 I saw the Georgia Satellites open for Bob Seger at McNicols (now the Pepsi Center)

For my dollar, I put Clutch above Foo as america's best rock band...

But then again, I'm biased...

This is not a definitive list by any means

Linkin Park

Staind

Breaking Benjamin

Skillet (x6)

Switchfoot (x4)

RED (x10)

Family Force 5 (x17)

Soil

Evans Blue

Dropping Daylight

Seether

Saving Abel

Newsboys (x4)

David Crowder Band (x3)

Thousand Foot Krutch (x5)

August Burns Red (x3)

For Today

The Devil Wears Prada

As I Lay Dying (x3)

Blindside

D.R.U.G.S

A Day To Remember

Flatfoot 56 (x2)

Hawk Nelson (x3)

Lecrae

Of Mice & Men

Relient K (x3)

Secondhand Serenade

Skrillex

Tenth Avenue North (x2)

Toby Mac (x3)

Underoath

The Wedding (x5)

Write This Down

Remedy Drive (x like 800)

Pretty much every other mediocre Christian market band as well

I will attempt to list the concerts I've attended. Know I'll leave some out.

Kiss

ELO

J Geils and REO Speedwagon

Molly Hatchet and REO

Head East (at the Cherry Hut in Lincoln- lol)

Numerous blues acts at the Zoo, if that counts.

Fabulous Thunderbird and REO

The Eagles

Poison

Cheap Trick

Grand Funk Railroad

CCR (without Fogerty)

Foreigner

ZZ Top

Joan Jett

Motley Crew

And REO yet again