OG Scott Quessenberry [UCLA Commit]

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

He is announcing tonight unfortunetly it doesnt look like he is choosing nebraska. his finalists are UCLA, Sand Diego St, Nebraska, and Cal. he cancelled his visit to nebraska for the michigan game I hear as well. This is very bad news as he was our top O-line target.. If he does commit to ucla they would then have 7 OL commits and I believe that would be enough to make morris or lacy flip. we will see.

He is announcing tonight unfortunetly it doesnt look like he is choosing nebraska. his finalists are UCLA, Sand Diego St, Nebraska, and Cal. he cancelled his visit to nebraska for the michigan game I hear as well. This is very bad news as he was our top O-line target.. If he does commit to ucla they would then have 7 OL commits and I believe that would be enough to make morris or lacy flip. we will see.

That is unfortunate, if accurate. I continue to think he would be a fantastic commitment. Didn't one of the coaches say that Thurman has been practicing at center and impressed them? There remains time to fill this class, including the OL. I have a feeling that the Sconnie weekend will still reap rewards. I would have liked to have a couple of them already on board, but I think it's still all good. GBR!