OG Scott Quessenberry [UCLA Commit]

Nexus

Is this dans son?

Different last name. Quisenberry

Scott Quessenberry. Dan Quisenberry.

Good question though. That's the first thing I thought of. I didn't notice the diff't spelling when I first saw Scott Quessenberry's name either. So I looked up Dan Quisenberry's obituary to see if he had a kid named Scott--which he doesn't.

• 3 weeks later...

According to Barton Simmons from 24/7, he's really high on Nebraska. The reason he can't make it for the spring game is because he's taking the ACT that day but he's still hoping to make an unofficial visit to Lincoln soon.

So he thinks his grades are more important than Husker Football. :wtf:sarcasm

According to Barton Simmons from 24/7, he's really high on Nebraska. The reason he can't make it for the spring game is because he's taking the ACT that day but he's still hoping to make an unofficial visit to Lincoln soon.

So he thinks his grades are more important than Husker Football. :wtf:sarcasm

I know your post was sarcasm about prioritizing academics, but he also may have wanted to make the trip his official visit and couldn't because he doesn't have a ACT/SAT score on file with NCAA.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has opened things up since Oregon, Arkansas, Cal, Boise, Washington, and others have now offered.

On getting the offer from Oregon:

"I like Oregon a lot, actually. Their facilities and their staff are great and they have a lot of success, but I prefer more of the old -school, Big Ten style up front."

Has opened things up since Oregon, Arkansas, Cal, Boise, Washington, and others have now offered.

On getting the offer from Oregon:

"I like Oregon a lot, actually. Their facilities and their staff are great and they have a lot of success, but I prefer more of the old -school, Big Ten style up front."

What are our chances with him?