SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Sounds very promising at the moment guys.

:thumbs sounds very good indeed. Sending a bunch of coaches out to see him this weekend. We just might have done this.

oh ya and here is a pic of Mora apparently meeting with San Diego president right before the holiday bowl. Even thou i think we would have pulled Newby anyway, this is going to help with a few others as well. Namely PW and Lacy

708804973.jpg?key=1000562&Expires=1357179813&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ZAka1niR3FkF4GcPUHyZ73aacJSRzAWhcoRKQ24~ixeN1kXam5VjGgViOFIZZVroaJQACYgx8Bsaiu0XVscmsyuTqf~hD~TBM9Yz3wlxh~7WNT0I2tf2l00iv0v58V1lt3J624OOGmhUo8U5mtcB0bRA7uCR1BO6RzQf0V-PJ1g_

• Fire 1

:thumbs sounds very good indeed. Sending a bunch of coaches out to see him this weekend. We just might have done this.

oh ya and here is a pic of Mora apparently meeting with San Diego president right before the holiday bowl. Even thou i think we would have pulled Newby anyway, this is going to help with a few others as well. Namely PW and Lacy

708804973.jpg?key=1000562&Expires=1357179813&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ZAka1niR3FkF4GcPUHyZ73aacJSRzAWhcoRKQ24~ixeN1kXam5VjGgViOFIZZVroaJQACYgx8Bsaiu0XVscmsyuTqf~hD~TBM9Yz3wlxh~7WNT0I2tf2l00iv0v58V1lt3J624OOGmhUo8U5mtcB0bRA7uCR1BO6RzQf0V-PJ1g_

+1 on the pic. I agree with you, think we would of got him anyway, but hopefully they do this soon before signing day so we can steal someone.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but is the best running back in California not play in any All-American game this month?

Really don't believe he is. A four star 6.0 type guy isn't.. LoL

Is he playing in any games?

He was going to, but got a small fracture that sidelined him.

Which one?

Consider me stoked. It appears that our better-than-expected performance against Georgia is creating quite the buzz on the recruiting trail, and that's sensational.

You better believe it. New targets will emerge soon and the buzz is pretty insane right now. You would've thought we won

Some defensive recruits see opportunities?

I don't know if there are any "new" defensive recruits, but any defensive recruit looking at us that doesn't see an opportunity is either blind, or can't get past admissions anyway.

Back to Terrell, if he commits, that would be a GREAT start to 2013.

EZ-E...Been a long time my friend. I haven't posted on HB since the OWA saga. I remember texting back and forth with you the few days before his announcement. I have lurked for the past few years but am ready to get back into the discussions. Anyways... good to be back.