Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Bought the new NCAA Football game for my PS3 yesterday and saw we have grey facemasks.

Do they know something we don't?

It would be hard to imagine they screw something like that up.

Anyone know anything about grey facemasks?

PS - I kinda like the way they look. Sort of old school.

The grey face masks in the game is a glitch. There are several other teams in NCAA 14 that also have been bugged with the grey face masks. EA Sports said they know about the problem, and are working to correct it.

For Nebraska, if you think about it, it's not that big of a deal due to the fact that our face masks were grey at one point before switching over to our red face masks.

I hope that answers your question for you. Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! I want to see if they made any changes to the front. These look the exact same to me so far.

Also, what's your guesses on which jersey numbers they'll be selling this year. I bet #3, #80, #8 and maybe #10. If any defensive player's jersey number reaches the rack, it'll be Ciante's (17).

So are this years jerseys gonna have a slight "bagginess" to them, or are they still gonna be skin-tight whore shirts like the last couple years? With the guys constantly spending time in between plays pullin their shirts down trying to get comfortable instead of preparing for the next play?

• Fire 1

of course they are the same. its an era thing when they change the regular jerseys... please don't start with all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2NUzaQrzCI

well jeez man... first sh**ty photoshop alternate that somebody posted in this thread is the one adidas went with. next thing ya know we are the dam mudskippers because somebody in here said "whats new with this years uniforms?" lol

jokes aside... i like the jerseys we have. the changes have been successful everytime they've made them but i cringe every time they do it.... you never know.

does anyone else find it funny that they added a new logo... and we never see it? i don't at least. I get it.. it's a sh**ty logo and nobody wanted it to begin with. But why even add it if no one is gonna acknowledge it?

nebraska_huskers_secondary_logo.gif

reminds me of

WendysNewLogo.jpg