Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

of course they are the same. its an era thing when they change the regular jerseys... please don't start with all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2NUzaQrzCI

well jeez man... first sh**ty photoshop alternate that somebody posted in this thread is the one adidas went with. next thing ya know we are the dam mudskippers because somebody in here said "whats new with this years uniforms?" lol

jokes aside... i like the jerseys we have. the changes have been successful everytime they've made them but i cringe every time they do it.... you never know.

Shoulda went with the corn helmet then.

does anyone else find it funny that they added a new logo... and we never see it? i don't at least. I get it.. it's a sh**ty logo and nobody wanted it to begin with. But why even add it if no one is gonna acknowledge it?

nebraska_huskers_secondary_logo.gif

I've seen the new one on a few hats and shirts, but will absolutely never buy anything with that ridiculous monstrosity on it.

does anyone else find it funny that they added a new logo... and we never see it? i don't at least. I get it.. it's a sh**ty logo and nobody wanted it to begin with. But why even add it if no one is gonna acknowledge it?

reminds me of

WendysNewLogo.jpg

It's a secondary logo, and I've seen it around plenty.

reminds me of

WendysNewLogo.jpg

Well I think it's an upgrade over the cursive Huskers which is straight from the 80's, very dated. With that being said I think it could have definitely been better.

Yay! I want to see if they made any changes to the front. These look the exact same to me so far.

Also, what's your guesses on which jersey numbers they'll be selling this year. I bet #3, #80, #8 and maybe #10. If any defensive player's jersey number reaches the rack, it'll be Ciante's (17).

Courtesy of Johnny "F'n" Stanton:

BPsmHwaCQAEPPyC.jpg

• Fire 1

Yay! I want to see if they made any changes to the front. These look the exact same to me so far.

Also, what's your guesses on which jersey numbers they'll be selling this year. I bet #3, #80, #8 and maybe #10. If any defensive player's jersey number reaches the rack, it'll be Ciante's (17).

Courtesy of Johnny "F'n" Stanton:

BPsmHwaCQAEPPyC.jpg

Johnny #5, huh? I think somebody beat him to it:

g9k.png

• Fire 3