Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Back in my day we didn't have any of those dag flabbid uniforms, you took what you got and were happy about it. Why old Vic Halligan had to share his leather helmet and was proud to do so. If they don't get our tradition then maybe they shouldn't play here. I am off to chug some Metamucil...

wave.gif

• Fire 2

Back in my day we didn't have any of those dag flabbid uniforms, you took what you got and were happy about it. Why old Vic Halligan had to share his leather helmet and was proud to do so. If they don't get our tradition then maybe they shouldn't play here. I am off to chug some Metamucil...

wave.gif

Thanks for the laugh.

wave.gif

Big chesticles. Beanman likey.

wave.gif

Big chesticles. Beanman likey.

Haha, it took me until your post to realize the guy next to Trump is sneaking a stare on the girl in the pink. Front row seats is right.

Might have been obvious to all of you but I apparently am thinking slow today.

Anyone else remember these super sweet alternate uniforms OU rocked against Texas Tech in 09?

Oklahoma_Texas_Tech____color_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807f8f9b96aad7c4082bf6ded075dc

If we did have a different helmet somewhere down the road, I don't think a red version would be so bad if done in the right way, such as not having a white face mask.

Meh, don't care for these at all. Look like Penn St. with red instead of blue, or a cheap rip-off of Stanford. Too plain for my tastes.

• 1 month later...

I am not trying to start anything ... but I will.

I don't know the exact Twitter rules for the team, but I don't think they're supposed to tweet, but they can retweet. This may not make sense to many people.

Charles Jackson just retweeted:

I don't think it means anything, but I found this a little odd.

I don't know the exact Twitter rules for the team, but I don't think they're supposed to tweet, but they can retweet. This may not make sense to many people.

I saw that too and found it to be a bit interesting. I'm sure nothing will come of it though. I will say though, if we do something out of the ordinary, I hope it's the all whites.

I saw that too and found it to be a bit interesting. I'm sure nothing will come of it though. I will say though, if we do something out of the ordinary, I hope it's the all whites.

What if they bring back the alternate uniforms, but replace the jersey with our regular away jersey? It could happen..

All white uniforms are what Wisconsin wears for away games.

I vote NO on that option.

Didn't somebody say that they didn't get the alternates after the Wisconsin game because there was a chance of wearing them again for the CCG or the bowl game? I'm too lazy to look back, but I'm pretty sure it was in this thread.

I do remember that being mentioned.

That being said, we have known all year that we would be Away team in the B1G Championship.