Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Did anyone read any feedback from the players about these jerseys? Did they really enjoy wearing them? The only comment I've heard so far is that the smaller numbers on the front of Wiscy's jerseys slowed down our read/react to their shifting. Other than that... nothing.

Anyway, if we wear any other "alternate" jerseys this year, I hope we just use the practice jerseys:

50184505ac442.preview-620.jpg

whitepracticejersey.jpg

Did anyone read any feedback from the players about these jerseys? Did they really enjoy wearing them? The only comment I've heard so far is that the smaller numbers on the front of Wiscy's jerseys slowed down our read/react to their shifting. Other than that... nothing.

Anyway, if we wear any other "alternate" jerseys this year, I hope we just use the practice jerseys:

Kenny Bell said after the game that he really dug them. He didn't like them when they were revealed, but after seeing them and wearing them he liked them.

NU Equipment Staff trolling people again, look closely:

8040658157_828775451c_o.jpg

I'm down with wearing the red helmet, as long as it isn't Sooner red. If it's a bright scarlet red, I'd love to see them.

Bright red helmets are the look of inferior opponents, we best not wear them.

Sounds like we might be wearing them again this year...talking to a friend (player) he said they don't get to keep them yet because they were told they might break them out for the B1G championship game if we make it, or else bowl game

This is the post I've been waiting for! I love the uni's and hope we wear them again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all interested in replacing our traditional uni's but these are worth wearing again! It doesn't appear that they're going over very well in the heartland, but In California they're rocking! Had most of my sons football team (Charter Oak High School) over for a party to watch the game on Saturday and they thought the uni's were badass! Like it or not these alternate uni's are what high school kids are into these days.

Anyone else remember these super sweet alternate uniforms OU rocked against Texas Tech in 09?

Oklahoma_Texas_Tech____color_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807f8f9b96aad7c4082bf6ded075dc

If we did have a different helmet somewhere down the road, I don't think a red version would be so bad if done in the right way, such as not having a white face mask.

Anyone else remember these super sweet alternate uniforms OU rocked against Texas Tech in 09?

Oklahoma_Texas_Tech____color_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807f8f9b96aad7c4082bf6ded075dc

If we did have a different helmet somewhere down the road, I don't think a red version would be so bad if done in the right way, such as not having a white face mask.

I remember the score that day. The alternates didnt treat so well.

Back in my day we didn't have any of those dag flabbid uniforms, you took what you got and were happy about it. Why old Vic Halligan had to share his leather helmet and was proud to do so. If they don't get our tradition then maybe they shouldn't play here. I am off to chug some Metamucil...

HAHA! I love that you join just to make a comment mocking old farts. Truly funny.

Back in my day we didn't have any of those dag flabbid uniforms, you took what you got and were happy about it. Why old Vic Halligan had to share his leather helmet and was proud to do so. If they don't get our tradition then maybe they shouldn't play here. I am off to chug some Metamucil...

morganfingfreeman.gif