Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

First of all, Wisconsin is the home team, so there's no chance of us wearing anything but a white jersey.

Second, If we wear all white, more people are likely to think we are Wisconsin. Wisconsin wears all-white most of the time on the road while Nebraska wears red pants. So it would be silly to wear all-white because the red pants are one thing Nebraska does that Wisconsin doesn't. I have people in my family who openly root for both schools and are confused as hell whenever we play each other (granted, they don't watch a lot of football).

If you wanna wear a black helmet, fine, but it would look silly with the white jersey.

• 3 months later...

I might be in the minority here but I am old school and would like to think that tradition outweighs fad! It will all come full circle (I think) and the schools who know who they are, will be one up on the pretenders! :dunno

I might be in the minority here but I am old school and would like to think that tradition outweighs fad! It will all come full circle (I think) and the schools who know who they are, will be one up on the pretenders! :dunno

No, you're not in the minority. You're in the nauseatingly overwhelming majority.

I like the all whites and should bring these out some time this year

Do you remember what happened the last time they went all white uniforms?

We lost.

Remember what happened the last time they went out in normal red/white uniforms?

We went 8-4. Don't get me wrong, I liked the all white look, I am just very superstitous about uniforms. I was happy to see the alternate uni's last year, but if they would have lost that game I would have been against another game like that. It's just me.