Might be the first year I pick up Madden. Haven't been a big fan of theirs but that engine should make each game--each play look and feel different.

Wish NCAA wouldn't have missed the boat on this.

I think it's more of a marketing standpoint. You have the people that liked 12' and enjoy the way NCAA is played and those who like maddens different approach. They are both designed by EA so why in the world would they try to use the same engine the first year? So me and millions of others have to decide which ONE to buy because they feel and play the same? I'm going to get both because they are different. Now don't get me wrong NCAA has to make a change if they want to keep up, and i hope they use the supposedly great system madden uses, but I don't want madden and NCAA to be the same game with different teams.

Knowing the NCAA developer's past reputation, they'll probably get the engine next year, and EVERYTHING ELSE will be broken.

Speaking of broken, have any of you come across the infamous freezing issue?

Yes a few times, it will sometimes completely freeze or else freeze with the little please wait icon going in a circle in the bottom corner.

My friend got a early demo of Madden and my God it's incredible. I guess there isn't predetermined tackles/animations etc, so everything is based off of physics, supposedly has a good shot to be GOTY

Yep....new physics engine. It makes the game all that more intriguing to buy even though I don't get into pro football all that much.

I'm really liking what I see in Madden this year. I broke my streak of buying NCAA last year, maybe it's time to break my streak of not buying Madden.

I might have to get it as well. The biggest reasons I always bought NCAA over Madden were because I liked Nebraska far more than any pro team and I liked the 120 different teams you could play with. There's less team variety in the pros; but, if the game really is that much better than NCAA, I'll look into it.

My friend got a early demo of Madden and my God it's incredible. I guess there isn't predetermined tackles/animations etc, so everything is based off of physics, supposedly has a good shot to be GOTY

Yep....new physics engine. It makes the game all that more intriguing to buy even though I don't get into pro football all that much.

This is the situation that I am in as well. I love to play football games but I dont have a whole lot of connection to pro football. But the fact that NCAA is so far below Madden in gameplay is enough for me to purchase Madden. I wish they could basically just change the uniforms and stadiums on the madden game so that it feels like I am playing with college teams.

First conference game against wisconsin. Trailed 29-6, i was able to comeback after an interception for a touchdown by mohammed seisay. There was 1 minute left in the game, and somehow wisconsin scored so we went into OT. I took the ball first. Burkhead ran it up the gut for a TD. On Wisconsin's drive they were able to pin me to the 8 yard line. On 4th down they threw the ball and andrew green dropped an interception. I won 43-36.

Wisconsin went up 29-6 due to the fact montee ball picked up 6 and a half yards a carry. He had 30 carries for 206 yards. It was 29-6 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, then it was T-Magic time. A few good drives made it a 29-29 game with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. As i said earlier, seisay had a pick and scored with a minute remaining, and i went up 36-29. Martinez completed 27-36 passes for 402 yards :corndance

Came across a glitch in an online match that eventually caused me to lose the game. I was at midfield driving with under a minute left, I threw a pass over the middle and it got picked off, well when a db picks off a ball the wr can hit him in mid air if they are close enough and just tackle him. Well once my ball was picked off my receiver was right there and hit him in mid air. Anyways the db pitched the ball back to a safety while he was in the air getting hit by me. However the ball was pitched wild and it hit the ground. The play was still ruled as an interception when it should have clearly either been a fumble or incomplete pass (had my wr been the reason the ball went backwards, but I'm sure he was trying to pitch it. It pissed me off and I eventually lost. I hope this doesnt sound too confusing, ball was picked off, pitched behind and fell to the ground and it became a dead ball interception.

Gotta say, the Heisman mode on EA NCAA Football 13 is pure marketing genius. I wonder what's next? Maybe have guys or who left early continue with their college career to see what they would've done? Guys like Marcus Dupree or Maurice Clarett? That could be interesting.

Title Update #1 to be released July 31--fix the major freezing issues.

Title Update #2 to be released mid to late August (which means September) to fix gameplay issues.

By then, I will already have Madden.

Hey man, where did ya get this info!?? I may have to wait til football season starts before I buy it then....

If you're interested...

Rex-Burkhead-%28360%29.pngRex-Burkhead-%28PS3%29.png

http://huskeraddict....-13-Covers.html

Just follow the link above and then click 'Download' on the right side to bring it to full size. Open it in Paint (or an equivalent program) and it should print to the correct size.

If you're interested...

Rex-Burkhead-%28360%29.pngRex-Burkhead-%28PS3%29.png

http://huskeraddict....-13-Covers.html

Just follow the link above and then click 'Download' on the right side to bring it to full size. Open it in Paint (or an equivalent program) and it should print to the correct size.

Nice job Huskeraddict!!! That's friggin sweeeeet! Hey...got an idea for ya......place a Dark Knight Rises background (the one that says "rise" on it) and put Burkhead in it with some Husker colors, maybe the Wisconsin gameday date, etc. lol. Just giving ya some ideas because I like your work! I've done a bit of photoshop in my time...if I get off my ass, maybe I'll just implement my idea lol. Just a thought. These photo-mods have BADASS written all over em.