The 'We Should Fire Our Coach' Thread

so, have we made a decision yet? does bo get to stay or does he have to go?

Bo stays. Sheesh.

Yup! We win the B1G and Bo gets an extention!

Me too

GSG gets an "extension" from NU winning the B1G, and also from hot anime ponies. LINK :lol:

That blue one is hot

EDIT - the original title of this thread was "Bo needs to appear in a B10 championship either this year or next year."

knapplc

I think Bo will be gone if he does not make it to the B10 championship either this year or next year. I think people could live with Bo if he could get Nebraska to the Big 10 championship once every 2 or 3 years, but I think not making it 3 years in a row would get him fired. What do you think?

I think Bo will be gone if he does not make it to the B10 championship either this year or next year. I think people could live with Bo if he could get Nebraska to the Big 10 championship once every 2 or 3 years, but I think not making it 3 years in a row would get him fired. What do you think?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
  • Fire 1

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

QFT +1

Maybe Jessica Rabbit, but no one else.

(And be honest, wouldn't a B1G Title make you guys a little "excited"?)

Oh yeah. I get a quarter chub just thinking about Pasadena.

/Jessica Rabbit gives me a half chub. lol

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

:yeah;