WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

A couple years ago, many recruitniks were bemoaning our inability to land top receiving talent (guys like bell and enunwa apparently weren't the type of game changers we needed). Funny how quickly things change. We have an awesome group of receivers, great young players on roster and more promising recruits.

A couple years ago, many recruitniks were bemoaning our inability to land top receiving talent (guys like bell and enunwa apparently weren't the type of game changers we needed). Funny how quickly things change. We have an awesome group of receivers, great young players on roster and more promising recruits.

I would like to say I was excited about KB.

Right there with you. Knew he would need a RS season but was told during that RS year he made life hell for our defense

Right there with you. Knew he would need a RS season but was told during that RS year he made life hell for our defense

And that is the same reason Moore should stay on offense.

If he can help the defense out, then I honestly disagree. Our WR position is stacked. Defense needs help.

If he can help the defense out, then I honestly disagree. Our WR position is stacked. Defense needs help.

How is our WR core "stacked" we have 3 sure bets in Enunwa, Bell and Turner. After that we don't really know as it is young and unproven or coming off major injury

How is our WR core "stacked" we have 3 sure bets in Enunwa, Bell and Turner. After that we don't really know as it is young and unproven or coming off major injury

You answered your own question. Most teams don't have 1 of those. Then if you throw in Taariq Allen, Jordan Westerkamp, and anybody who comes in as true freshmen. Yes, we are stacked at WR.

Plus, it never hurts to have some of your best athletes on defense. From what I remember, people were pretty damn satisfied when that was the case with Hagg, Prince, Fonzo, Asante, O'Hanlon, Suh, Crick, and Gomes all on the defense. It was definitely more pleasing than watching the defense that we rolled out this year.