ESPN Preseason Top-25

QMany

Florida State...I just don't get it. They are ranked high every. single. year. And they are mediocre every. single. year. Please, just stop it already. They play in an absolutely pathetic conference, and can never get more than 9 wins in it. 9 wins is not worthy of a top 10 ranking. 25 teams from the "Big 6" won at least 9 games last year. 9 wins has become pretty average.

USC is going to win f'ing everything this year though.

oh-no-you-didn-t-white_design.png

We need a dictionary for some folks apparently....

Okay then, it is hardly above average. I did a count and it is 19 teams with at least 10 wins, 4 teams with 9 wins, and 43 with less in the 6 BCS conferences. 9 wins is no spectacle anymore.

Hate preseason polls....and I dont think we deserve to be that high. Just me, we should be in the twenties.

+1

you can't say +1, and then not give him a +1, frankly i believe it is an okay ranking, i dont think we should be higher but i dont know how in the hell bucky and michigan state are ranked higher, michigan state loses cousins and wisky lost wilson, im not even sure who there starters are

I like for the Huskers to be lower because then there is no where to go but up (yeah I know they can always go down but this is my dream-ok? lol) I would love to see them quietly win their games... slowly, surely no fuss, no media hype and then people will notice-'Hey! Nebraska is in the top 10!' then the top 5! I can dream can't I? GBR!!!

I like for the Huskers to be lower because then there is no where to go but up (yeah I know they can always go down but this is my dream-ok? lol) I would love to see them quietly win their games... slowly, surely no fuss, no media hype and then people will notice-'Hey! Nebraska is in the top 10!' then the top 5! I can dream can't I? GBR!!!

the soonest chance we could have to get in the top 5 is after the tOSU game

http://espn.go.com/c...reseason-top-25

1. USC

2. LSU

3. Alabama

10. Michigan

16. Wisconsin

17. Nebraska

20. Ohio State

I don't really buy Wisconsin at 16, sorry Bucky.

Still don't understand the love for Florida St. They may have the athletes but they still haven't proven to me that they know how to play as a team. Guess there is only one way to find out.

Pretty much agree with the above. FSU at #7 is too high. OSU at #20 does seem low...heck we should be able to out recruit those lowly Buckeyes. :)