SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

I'd like to see his senior film before saying this, but I truely believe that this kid and Newby (pending his hopeful commitment) are the two best HS backs we have gotten and that includes Aaron Green and Braylon Heard. Not saying these guys will start from day one, but damn this would be a great problem to have.

Man, watching that video of LP brought back memories. If he had kept his nose clean I think he would have been a lock for the heisman. But as much fun as it is watching him run, my eyes kept getting drawn back to the OL, were they incredible to watch.

Taylor reminds me of Dickerson alot. Very upright style, patient, and accelerates quickly. His stride looks like it's a bit short for a guy of his size, but often times that lets a guy make quicker cuts.

This one looks to me like one of those special talents that you only see every few years. But I can't imagine that with him posting those kinds of numbers in the Texas playoffs that everyone isn't going to come out of the woodwork and get after him. I think he would be an absolute steal if we can keep him.

Man, watching that video of LP brought back memories. If he had kept his nose clean I think he would have been a lock for the heisman. But as much fun as it is watching him run, my eyes kept getting drawn back to the OL, were they incredible to watch.

Taylor reminds me of Dickerson alot. Very upright style, patient, and accelerates quickly. His stride looks like it's a bit short for a guy of his size, but often times that lets a guy make quicker cuts.

This one looks to me like one of those special talents that you only see every few years. But I can't imagine that with him posting those kinds of numbers in the Texas playoffs that everyone isn't going to come out of the woodwork and get after him. I think he would be an absolute steal if we can keep him.

Only worry is Texas. Thee only worry.

I'd like to see his senior film before saying this, but I truely believe that this kid and Newby (pending his hopeful commitment) are the two best HS backs we have gotten and that includes Aaron Green and Braylon Heard. Not saying these guys will start from day one, but damn this would be a great problem to have.

Even Rex?

My thoughts exactly. I'm not saying landing Newby and having them both sign would ease the pain of not landing Hooks and Russel....but man, having 2 top-flight HS running backs come in would be quite delicious!