OT Dan Samuelson [Michigan Commit]

an Samuelson@dansamuelson74

As for now, planning on making my decision between Nebraska/Michigan on the 14th. Comment on here. No phone calls till then please.

Doubt he picks us if hes going to decide again, hes supposed to be committed to us.

Um....ya. WTF Dan. And people worry about us canceling a recruits visit when they are free to commit and decommit at will.

Easy it's this guys future not yours.

As for now, planning on making my decision between Nebraska/Michigan on the 14th. Comment on here. No phone calls till then please.

Doubt he picks us if hes going to decide again, hes supposed to be committed to us.

Um....ya. WTF Dan. And people worry about us canceling a recruits visit when they are free to commit and decommit at will.

Easy it's this guys future not yours.

Dont really see a problem. Im not degrading the guy, just asking wtf. From all i know hes still committed. So why is he deciding where hes going. Id rather him open up his commitment then make a decision. Dont see why wondering whats going on is such a big deal. If he goes elsewhere oh well. But i think its a fair question right now.

Does seem strange that on the 4th he tweeted that his visit with Garrison reconfirmed his commitment to NU, and now he's tweeting that he still has a decision to make. Not sure what UM can currently offer that NU can't.

I got nothing besides a bigger crowd. But a lot of people seem to think that they are on the rise with their recruiting class.

Must want to play a bit closer to home or is a Michigan fan. You'd think it would be a pretty easy decision considering Michigan already hs 5 o-line commits to NU's 2(without him) and was most likely Michigans 30th choice at oline... Dan, WTF was Michigan last spring? If he can get over all that then he should go.

Worked out well for Nebraska last year with Jordan Westerkamp. We'll see how this year goes, I'm hopeful.

some are specualting he doesnt have a commitable offer from Michigan, but no one seems to know for sure. Not really sure on this kid, he changes his mind quite a bit.

Is he going to transfer at the first sign of a little adversity?

I think it has more to do with the style of play. MU will be moving to Pro Style offense where we're going to ask our line to be "more active", pull, run down field etc. Different people like different styles of play and if you want to go to the NFL it might be easier to make the transition from a pro-style. Or at least thats the perception. Never mind the slue of guys we sent in the past.

some are specualting he doesnt have a commitable offer from Michigan, but no one seems to know for sure. Not really sure on this kid, he changes his mind quite a bit.

Is he going to transfer at the first sign of a little adversity?

I think it has more to do with the style of play. MU will be moving to Pro Style offense where we're going to ask our line to be "more active", pull, run down field etc. Different people like different styles of play and if you want to go to the NFL it might be easier to make the transition from a pro-style. Or at least thats the perception. Never mind the slue of guys we sent in the past.

It's almost like you shouldn't call it pro style anymore as well. Everybody in the pros runs some form of the spread it seems.

Hoping for the best on Dan... He's a really good lineman and we need depth on our lines in the worst way.

That said, if he bolts for Michigan I wouldn't waste one ounce of energy worrying about it. We've got to have kids who want to be here, and want to be a part of the great Nebraska family. We've seen too many players leave lately because they weren't happy here. If Dan is happy here, great. If not, let him be somewhere he wants to be. Let's just hope he realizes that NU is really the best place for him.

• Fire 1

Wonder if Taylor Lewan returning for his senior season is going to skew the numbers for Michigans class. Might not be able to take him now.

That was my first thought when I saw on Twitter that Lewan was staying.

Trickle down economics recruiting. :ahhhhhhhh