SIGNED DE Peyton Newell

He's admitted it because its easy to look back or sit on the couch and say ya I could of done that better. No different from any other person in the world. We had 11 dline over the last two classes im sure we will hit on 6 or 7 with one being elite (my bet is on Collins) and hopefully the others can provide quality depth something Bo's first classes missed on, that we paid for last year and this. I think we will be good to go after this season depth wise on the dline.

I still want a JUCO DT this class and to trim some dead weight off the DL as well.

You're best bet for a JUCO DT is Claude Pelon, since Lamin will be going the SEC route.

Yup. He's begging for an offer. Wants to be coached by our staff

The least I read was that Coach Kaz was still evaluating him.

What's holding us back from offering pelon? He is massive and d1 ready. He's begging for an offer and arguably one of the highest rated kids out there wanting a Husker offer. 4 star across the board. Better prospect then lamin IMO

I still want a JUCO DT this class and to trim some dead weight off the DL as well.

Four years is long enough to get a degree when you have summer classes paid for. I know a couple of the '10 class d-line guys are graduating fairly soon. If I'm Bo I make sure all four are done in time to make way for '14 class and walk-ons that are deserving of a Fall schollie.