SIGNED DE Peyton Newell

Take it FWIW, but on the new section of the 247 profiles - The Crystal Ball - all of the guys are predicting him to Nebraska. Really wish we could seal the deal with him, but think it might drag out into the season and he will take his OV's

247: Crystal Ball Predictions - Peyton Newell

I like the idea of this new metric. They are putting themselves out their, and it will be interesting to see how accurate they are. With Newell, I would completely agree right now. He has been showing lots of love to N, and it seems like he is ours to lose. The big test will be how he feels after the summer, after he visits some of the SEC schools.

Take it FWIW, but on the new section of the 247 profiles - The Crystal Ball - all of the guys are predicting him to Nebraska. Really wish we could seal the deal with him, but think it might drag out into the season and he will take his OV's

247: Crystal Ball Predictions - Peyton Newell

I like the idea of this new metric. They are putting themselves out their, and it will be interesting to see how accurate they are. With Newell, I would completely agree right now. He has been showing lots of love to N, and it seems like he is ours to lose. The big test will be how he feels after the summer, after he visits some of the SEC schools.

It's all gonna come down to what kind of kid he is and what his family is all about. About team, or green?