SIGNED DE Peyton Newell

Peyton Newell #40@p_newell

It's the good life and it only get better

Good Life=Nebraska? Hope so.

He's in town for the Junior Days this weekend, but that's the reference to it. Probably just passed the state line.

I could be wrong but I don't think the junior days starts until tomorrow so I'm guessing he won't come until then.

Maybe. How far away from Lincoln is he? I would prefer to sleep in a little if I was him and stay overnight, but if they are close, and depending on when they start tomorrow, that could have affected his departure time.

He's in town for the Junior Days this weekend, but that's the reference to it. Probably just passed the state line.

I could be wrong but I don't think the junior days starts until tomorrow so I'm guessing he won't come until then.

Maybe. How far away from Lincoln is he? I would prefer to sleep in a little if I was him and stay overnight, but if they are close, and depending on when they start tomorrow, that could have affected his departure time.

For him it would be right at 2 hours to drive to Lincoln. He's as close to the Nebraska stateline as you can get.

For him it would be right at 2 hours to drive to Lincoln. He's as close to the Nebraska stateline as you can get.

I'd make a vacation out of it. Come in early with his family probably and stay over night tonight, see what lincoln has to offer, look at new stadium expansion, and the arena area. I'd come in early, but I am not a morning person and would rather not wake up and drive 2 hours in the morning.