SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

awesome news. next is getting him on campus. lets hope Beck doesnt have the Watson curse with QB commits. So far he has done pretty good getting the commits to campus with Turner and Armstrong.

any one know if he will graduate early and get on campus in Jan?

I found a video interview of Johnny.

I really like this kid. He is going to be a pre-med major at NU.... SUPER smart... already working on mechanics and reading defenses. Very mannerly, hard worker, well spoken, physical, a verbal leader, humble, very good kid off the field. He's built like a fullback, really muscular and hard to bring down. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/videos/_/id/137521/johnny-stanton

awesome news. next is getting him on campus. lets hope Beck doesnt have the Watson curse with QB commits. So far he has done pretty good getting the commits to campus with Turner and Armstrong.

any one know if he will graduate early and get on campus in Jan?

Dont think ive heard anything about enrolling early and you usually hear something if they are. I think he will get a redshirt reguardless. No way anyone is going to unseat Taylor his senior season with our schedule losssening up, unless of course Carnes or Armstrong do this year(unlikely) Well be set up for a big run and he just going to sit, might as well redshirt him and then open up the QB battle in 2015, man thats a long way away.