SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Stanton, Greenlee, Zaire, Hackenberg, Browne, Del Rio, Goff, Kincade, Williams, Ramsey, Cockerille

So rivals is raving about someone who hasn't been mentioned by any of the coaches who have been with the group the whole time? Haha. Okay.

Too bad hes not competing today, i think he will still be part of the Elite 11 when its all said and done thou

I was of the understanding that this weekends event was the Elite 11 finals and not a regional?

Ya its the finals, I think they name the "elite 11" qbs tomorrow

Too bad hes not competing today, i think he will still be part of the Elite 11 when its all said and done thou

I was of the understanding that this weekends event was the Elite 11 finals and not a regional?

Ya its the finals, I think they name the "elite 11" qbs tomorrow

It's safe to say he will be among them.

Let's just hope Dilfer is better at evaluating talent than he was at playing quarterback.

He won a Super Bowl. He gets paid to analyze football players and games. I trust an entire staff of coaches who have seen EVERY drill than rivals analysts that only get to see a few throwing drills.

Honestly, name one QB worse than Dilfer who was part of a Super Bowl winning team. I can list dozens of QBs better than Dilfer who've never won a Super Bowl. He sucked. I'm serious when I say I hope he's better at evaluating talent.

• Fire 1

Let's just hope Dilfer is better at evaluating talent than he was at playing quarterback.

He won a Super Bowl. He gets paid to analyze football players and games. I trust an entire staff of coaches who have seen EVERY drill than rivals analysts that only get to see a few throwing drills.

Honestly, name one QB worse than Dilfer who was part of a Super Bowl winning team. I can list dozens of QBs better than Dilfer who've never won a Super Bowl. He sucked. I'm serious when I say I hope he's better at evaluating talent.

^Agreed

Winning, at every level, in the end, is all that matters. If T-mart was "the worst QB ever" to win a NC would you be happy? Yes, that is the answer.

Don't get stupid and think that winning is not important

Really quick, Peyton Manning Or T-Martin in college. Exactly.

Winning, at every level, in the end, is all that matters. If T-mart was "the worst QB ever" to win a NC would you be happy? Yes, that is the answer.

Don't get stupid and think that winning is not important

Really quick, Peyton Manning Or T-Martin in college. Exactly.

Hmm... Peyton Manning?

^Agreed

I know what you are saying, butttttttttttttt:

Jim McMann. 85 Chicago Bears ( Chris Farley reference) but seriously