SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

They also have them memorize a playbook to see how well they pick it up. Its sounds like a pretty complete camp, not just drop back and throw at a tire. They make you make the right reads and put them in pressure situations. Would love to be there watching. Today was just day one, think they are there thru the 22nd

Some highlights of Johnny Stanton at the Elite 11 Regional. http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=8017142 It looks to me like he moves well for a bigger Qb. The workout is a lot more intense than what most high school Qb's see in practice.

Also....the finals, being held this week, will be shown on ESPN at 7 pm on Aug 7 and 14.

Thanks for the update! Good vid showcasing his talents. ;)

I like how the reporter starts by saying QB #2 isn't the biggest player at the elite 11............. He says this about a bunch of the QBs. Well no sh#t buddy!!! There is only one guy at the competition who is the biggest guy there! Oh, and 'erratic' on downfield throws!!!! Puh----lease!!! Hey reporter guy. Johnny "the jumbo jet" Stanton says suck it!!!!!

I like how the reporter starts by saying QB #2 isn't the biggest player at the elite 11............. He says this about a bunch of the QBs. Well no sh#t buddy!!! There is only one guy at the competition who is the biggest guy there! Oh, and 'erratic' on downfield throws!!!! Puh----lease!!! Hey reporter guy. Johnny "the jumbo jet" Stanton says suck it!!!!!

He said good things about Stanton too. Relax. From what I've seen it, seems like a fair critique.

He said good things about Stanton too. Relax. From what I've seen it, seems like a fair critique.

Was kinda joking dude! :D