Eric Martin's tweet taking offense to Brock Huard's Nebraska prediction makes ESPN's CFB Live

If UCLA, Iowa, and Northwestern are toss ups than so are Southern Miss, Arky State and Minnesota. Hell you might as well call the whole season a toss up save for Idaho State... wait... maybe that's a toss up too?

Oh my god we're going to go 0-12.

If you think A Bo Pelini coached team is going to win less than nine games ever, you're smoking crack. He could win nine starting all walk on's and with Byron Bennett at kicker! Hehad far less to work with in 08. Still cranked out nine wins.

If UCLA, Iowa, and Northwestern are toss ups than so are Southern Miss, Arky State and Minnesota. Hell you might as well call the whole season a toss up save for Idaho State... wait... maybe that's a toss up too?

If you think A Bo Pelini coached team is going to win less than nine games ever, you're smoking crack. He could win nine starting all walk on's and with Byron Bennett at kicker! Hehad far less to work with in 08. Still cranked out nine wins.

Now you are just getting silly...lol

08 schedule wasn't at UCLA, at OSU, at MSU, Michigan.... Bo found a way to lose to Northwestern at home last year, so why is everyone so sure it can't happen at their place ?? Iowa will play Nebraska tough in Kinnick everytime..

I want someone to name 9 "for sure" wins and give me logical reasons why NU can't lose these games and then I will concede my stance. But until then, I think 9 wins will be very difficult... do-able, but difficult

I agree with Brock Huard.

I am shocked Eric spelled that many words correctly.

You gotta disrespect our players on our own message board?

Sorry, but after what you said about the Brock Huard post. Seems kind of hypocritical. Just saying.

lol. Yeah, Knap was pretty vicious to Brock Huard by agreeing with him. Knapplc can be cruel that way. :lol:

• Fire 1

????

Bo Pelini is very capable of having a team win less then nine games (He is no Tom Osborne).... Having said that, I disagree with Knap, and the others suggesting that we might have less then nine wins this coming season. Even with the loss of playmakers on defense, I believe that we should be better on that side of the ball, given the gained experience that the young guys got last year. Bo's confidence also gives me reason for optimisim. The offense should almost definitely be improved, right? The second year in a new system should prove to make the offense more productive, not to mention our leader (Martinez) has put in the work this offseason, moreso then I would have ever expected him too.

Last point, I don't think that difficulties of the first year in a new conference can be underestimated, the coaches, and players should be much more prepared for the upcoming season....

May optimism, and common sense (HuskerMoon) reign!!

Ucla game will be much like udub when we went there. Bo would be on the Hott seat if we lose 4 regular season games but it just isn't going to happen. The Only games that are toss ups are Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio state, and we won't lose all 3. 10-2

That's my prediction as well man. Michigan St won't be a team to take lightly, but NEB will squeak that one out. 11-1 or 10-2 are my predictions for the regular season.