Eric Martin's tweet taking offense to Brock Huard's Nebraska prediction makes ESPN's CFB Live

I hate to agree with this sentiment, but I also agree... I think we will be a better team than last season, but the record may not be as good... Too many toss up games on the road (ucla, msu, northwestern, iowa) and home field may not be enough to overcome a few of the big time games (Mich) ....

Sorry for the "debbie downer", but I see the same here.

It looks better on paper than last year. Wiscy, Sparty, Iowa, PSU are classic provencial teams that usually much tougher at home. Sparty is replacing an NFL draft qb. I dunno about Iowa.

NW may have the smallest home field advantage and may be outnumbered in their own stadium.

UCLA? The football duopoly in California is over, and never actually started.

• Fire 1

I look at it as Eric was defending his family. Let's say someone called your sister a hoe, even if she actually is a filthy tramp, your not going to let some schmuck (who doesn't know her) disrespect her like that. This is a little extreme, but I am looking at it from a different angle.

I'm not sure why anyone would call someone a garden tool (hoe). But the sister might be a HO......moving on

LOL

I look at it as Eric was defending his family. Let's say someone called your sister a hoe, even if she actually is a filthy tramp, your not going to let some schmuck (who doesn't know her) disrespect her like that. This is a little extreme, but I am looking at it from a different angle.

I'm not sure why anyone would call someone a garden tool (hoe). But the sister might be a HO......moving on

LOL

You catch my drift lol. Shows how much I use the word (either one) :)

I am shocked Eric spelled that many words correctly.

You gotta disrespect our players on our own message board?

Yes i do...

I dont wear red colored glasses Knappy. And you can say what you want about Caveman, but the guy is dumb.. I am not questioning his loyalty, but I have every right to point that out.

Just like people have every right to call out any other player...

:boxosoap

The UCLA game will be hyped. Yes, i agree with the comparison to Washington 2010. Here comes little weak overrated nebraska. Here's UCLA, new coach, new energy, all this So Cal talent, whatever. Then they run onto the field and see 50000 in red and sh#t, we're dun. That's what's gonna happen.

Having the right to demean our players doesn't necessarily make it appropriate.

Yeah. I'm not seeing the nobility and moral high ground of calling someone wearing our colors dumb. Just because we can do something does not mean we should do it, or that it's right to do it.

Minnesota, I'm not trying to be the morality police here. I'm just disagreeing with you. Opinions vary.

The UCLA game will be hyped. Yes, i agree with the comparison to Washington 2010. Here comes little weak overrated nebraska. Here's UCLA, new coach, new energy, all this So Cal talent, whatever. Then they run onto the field and see 50000 in red and sh#t, we're dun. That's what's gonna happen.

I would love to see this. The Line has to be on their A Game, though. We sealed off running lanes like nobody's business in that game. If we can make holes in their D Line, T-Mart and Rex should be able to burn them on the ground.

THATS IT!

I AM TIRED OF BEING MOCKED AND RIDICULED.... WHERE IS BUCKY AND DECKED... WE ARE LEAVING!

:sarcasm

Seriously tho.. It is kind of like calling your buddy dumb.. it isnt meant to offend E-MArt. He is a great player with a tremendous motor and heart.. but sometimes i scratch my head at some of the things he does, specially involving Twitter.