Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Here we were having two of the best days of recruiting/practice then something like this comes out. I really hope that isnt something done by Barney.

It is because of Barny and his incompetence. He was playing with the 2's and was one of our best linemen. But it is being reported on another site (don't want to mention it because it's a pay site) by a reliable source that it's Barney's perceived favoritism and moving the players around all of the time. They hate playing for him and that is why we keep on losing linemen. It's time this parasite stops stealing money from the school and Bo needs to can his sorry @ss.

Moore is apparently already if Florida and is looking to transfer to Florida or South Florida and has already withdrawn from classes at NU.

94, TO didn't hire cotton, Bo did.he is the dude calling the shots.

if true, i agree, but i don't think Bo has the balls to can Cotton......he sure seems like Osborne's damn pet!

who knows the facts, anyone?

Calmness would be much better it seems.

Questioning the coaching is part of football. But some proof needs to be seen that this was Barneys fault. Before we throw him under the bus.

Most know I am not impressed with this coaching staff, but I do not even know if there is a problem, as I have seen nothing but guesses, thoughts and complaints.

we sure don't need this sh#t during the first week of practice......this team is a mess, something fundamentally missing here, it would be foolish to deny that.

guys that don't want to go full in practice (Turner), guys that want to transfer instead of improve (Green, others) and who knows what REALLY caused Klachko and Moore to bolt......coaching sure seems to be at least part of the problem. the unity counsel sounds like a joke as well.......

I think everyone who posts here even remotely regularly understands that you don't like our coaching staff. You may stop now.

say what you want, i just don't feel these coaches understand the pyschology of coaching. as for Cotton, he has been suspect for a long time, these defections are on his watch, his guys.....if he can't develop these kids, then it's on Bo too.......last time i checked he was the head coach, he is ultimately responsible for all the assistant coaches.....no one can be happy with what is going down, who is in charge of the program, really?

I have politely advised you to stop. :)

i think it would be pretty dick to take action against a guy just because he posts something you dont believe in what he is saying?? i mean he isnt saying Bo and CO. are selling drugs to underage girls or something nuts..... i think it would be pretty lame to stop free discussion just because you dont agree...... if that is what you are hinting at...... the board can take care of itself and people who are pretty out there usually dont last too long......

all in all i think if censorship is what you getting at this board has become WHACK!!!

• Fire 5

we sure don't need this sh#t during the first week of practice......this team is a mess, something fundamentally missing here, it would be foolish to deny that.

guys that don't want to go full in practice (Turner), guys that want to transfer instead of improve (Green, others) and who knows what REALLY caused Klachko and Moore to bolt......coaching sure seems to be at least part of the problem. the unity counsel sounds like a joke as well.......

I think everyone who posts here even remotely regularly understands that you don't like our coaching staff. You may stop now.

say what you want, i just don't feel these coaches understand the pyschology of coaching. as for Cotton, he has been suspect for a long time, these defections are on his watch, his guys.....if he can't develop these kids, then it's on Bo too.......last time i checked he was the head coach, he is ultimately responsible for all the assistant coaches.....no one can be happy with what is going down, who is in charge of the program, really?

I have politely advised you to stop. :)

i think it would be pretty dick to take action against a guy just because he posts something you dont believe in what he is saying?? i mean he isnt saying Bo and CO. are selling drugs to underage girls or something nuts..... i think it would be pretty lame to stop free discussion just because you dont agree...... if that is what you are hinting at...... the board can take care of itself and people who are pretty out there usually dont last too long......

all in all i think if censorship is what you getting at this board has become WHACK!!!

That's actually not what I'm hinting at, Irie, but thanks for your input. You have yourself a pleasant day, OK?

its soo hard to tell when people are being sincere or not when your thousands of miles away.......or if its just sarcastic bullsh#t

we are all on the same team here... everyone reacts different and brings differnent opinions/rants/theories... its what makes it interesting... what would it be like if everyone was all on the same page????

i

• Fire 1

Are we going to find out anything of value about this say in the next 30 minutes because this guessing about whats happened is getting a little tiresome.

I would sincerely doubt it. Moore isn't going to announce anything in the heat of the moment - his family knows enough to stop that.

Several people from several different levels have yet to weigh in on this. There are personal considerations to take into account too, and not just the team.

This story isn't over. Several more chapters to come out with yet.