Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Can someone give me the tl;dr version of the last seven pages?

-EZ and da skers are the only rational posters in this thread

-Tyler Moore's gf should not have wrote that message on facebook

-Tyler wants to play for the Steelers

-Everyone wants Barney fired/mauled

-I may have posted a gif or two

-Nebula is starting the "Get Barney canned fund raiser"

-Knapp posted something here and there

I'm quoting and replying bc/ I am out of +1's. This post made me laugh out loud (that's lol for the kids).

I would like to bring up one more observation. Everyone talks about Pelinimand his good practice earns playing time. Is this not the case of the U$C, OSU, Alabamas of CFB? They consistently bring in more talent than us every year, allegedly. That means EVERY recruit feels a sense of entitlement. If this were the case, they would have a harder time recruiting and even fielding a 2 deep roster. There is nt one college player at a major program that is skating by. If someone feels that they deserve something just because of where they are playing, they have the wrong mental makeup no matter who they are playing for. I highly doubt that practicing for Stoops, Saban, Meyers is any less challenging than at NU. Not buying it. Some of these programs have five stars backing up five stars and they have no problem fielding a full team. But at NU it is supposed to be different?

Nailed it.

:yeah

It is well known at USC how everyone competes for their spot and this drives a culture of excellent play. Hope Moore can return and perform well. And I surely hope the coaches are playing the best performers and not favorites. If we play the best performers I am good with that and it will raise everyone's game. I had heard positive things about Qvale so maybe he is beast mode. Heck, the silver lining in this might be that yes Moore is good but is Qvale great? I think we need them both. I just want to win football games.

• Fire 1

I am glad to hear that the door is open for Tyler to return. I'm guessing those that were flying off the deep end, screaming that Cotton should be fired because of this, are feeling pretty f'ing stupid right about now.

Not me. That sorry POS needs to be canned yesterday and Moore needs to grow a set

And yet another reasonable, rational, and compelling diatribe from the herp derp fire Barney crowd.

I'm probably going to regret this, but why exactly should Barney be fired?

I am glad to hear that the door is open for Tyler to return. I'm guessing those that were flying off the deep end, screaming that Cotton should be fired because of this, are feeling pretty f'ing stupid right about now.

Not me. That sorry POS needs to be canned yesterday and Moore needs to grow a set

And yet another reasonable, rational, and compelling diatribe from the herp derp fire Barney crowd.

I know you weren't asking me, but I'm not much of a Barney fan and I want to answer it. Personally I think we can do better. I won't give you that "because we're Nebraska" speech or anything for a reason, but we can do better than Barney because simply he is an okay coach at best.

I do find it interesting that we've had a new head position coach at every position at least once since Bo's been here, except... Offensive Line. Who knows what that means about Barney. Maybe that means nothing, but 5 years later Barney shuffles more players around on the offensive line than a deck of cards. IMO we shouldn't be shuffling OT's and Guards and Centers around to different spots as much as we do. But that's only one other reason.

barney or no barney you can tell there is a lot of pent up feelings about some of the staff.......i doubt anyone here is a 'true' insider insider......somethings dont seem right....hopefully people are right about everything but i think a lot of people are also living in a fansasy land.... everyone has a say about there team... regardless of their opinons or feelings..... i think many people are on the money but things probally go a lot deeper than some are willing to acknowledge....

Because the same internet genius crowd that demanded we fire Frank/Bo for "only" going 10 - 3 (bringing in the glorious Callahan era) now demands a new sacrifice as a token to their overwhelming, infallible judgement.

• Fire 1

Because the same internet genius crowd that demanded we fire Frank/Bo for "only" going 10 - 3 (bringing in the glorious Callahan era) now demands a new sacrifice as a token to their overwhelming, infallible judgement.

Lets not compare apples to oranges here. Letting Bo go compared to letting Barney go are not the same.

for the people saying that it was because of competition, you are wrong. Moore was #1 on the depth chart at left tackle, no doubt about it but Qvale was gaining some ground. I wont get into the reasons for that ground being gained other that Qvale has been working hard and is very large but Moore was definitely 1 on the depth chart.