Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Is there a time table for his return? If he does return. Or is Bo just doing damage control.

Rumors already coming out he could go to USF.

From who? You?

Let's not be hasty here, once it's on Bleacher report we'll know its official.

Husker Fowler,

While what you say is right you have to be careful. Any and all student athletes have their privacy rights in those circumstances where drug tests are failed.

I know man, im just so sick of everyone blaming Cotton. Cotton wasnt even the coach involved it was Garrison. Moores heart wasnt here and found his way out when Qvale was passing him up. End of story.

So the alleged blow-up/F-you wasn't even directed at Cotton? So why is everyone putting all the blame on him? I know he's not very popular but geez.

This isn't the mainboard. Instead of trying to be witty with gifs and stupid comments why don't we have some intelligent conversation about why a true freshman who started four games for us decided to walk out of practice and leave the team.

One of you already called me out saying I was just trying to cause sh#t, but it appears my information was right. What I know stopped there so I would like to discuss this pressing situation more if anyone else is ok with that..

Oh c'mon, after 10 pages EVERYTHING has been covered- rumors, reasons, facebook, a media conspiracy, coach firings, personal attacks, everything. If you want to discuss it more maybe just read the thread instead of posting early and jumping back in late. Intelligent conversation was gone quite some time ago. This thread has reached a level of absurdity way worse than the gif bombing.

Are you sure you didn't just come back to say you were right?

Now........back to the ponies thread.

This isn't the mainboard. Instead of trying to be witty with gifs and stupid comments why don't we have some intelligent conversation about why a true freshman who started four games for us decided to walk out of practice and leave the team.

One of you already called me out saying I was just trying to cause sh#t, but it appears my information was right. What I know stopped there so I would like to discuss this pressing situation more if anyone else is ok with that..

Oh c'mon, after 10 pages EVERYTHING has been covered- rumors, reasons, facebook, a media conspiracy, coach firings, personal attacks, everything. If you want to discuss it more maybe just read the thread instead of posting early and jumping back in late. Intelligent conversation was gone quite some time ago. This thread has reached a level of absurdity way worse than the gif bombing.

Maybe Spade is the one who tracks the status updates of a 2nd string O-Lineman's girlfriend's facebook page....

Can someone give me the tl;dr version of the last seven pages?

-EZ and da skers are the only rational posters in this thread

-Tyler Moore's gf should not have wrote that message on facebook

-Tyler wants to play for the Steelers

-Everyone wants Barney fired/mauled

-I may have posted a gif or two

-Nebula is starting the "Get Barney canned fund raiser"

-Knapp posted something here and there

Can you do this every 2 pages or something, cuz I got work to do, and I'm days behind in reading...

Maybe Spade is the one who tracks the status updates of a 2nd string O-Lineman's girlfriend's facebook page....

Or maybe I just wanted to spread the word to end confusion, sorry, my bad. I'll keep it to myself next time time.

We now have one thread for ponies, and one thread for this nonsense ;)

In both however, I'd like to remind everyone to just simmer down. A talented lineman may or may not have decided to leave. There's no need for any of us to get into it with each other over that.

To be fair, as soon as this topic was started, it was immediately hit with bad attempts at humor.

Or maybe I just wanted to spread the word to end confusion, sorry, my bad. I'll keep it to myself next time time.

Either way, we all appreciate your contributions to this board :wasted