Some practice nuggets

knapplc

I think they were saying Moore was a bit smaller then anticipated. He only weighed in around 170, not saftey material at the moment.

More practice nuggets from Kaz.

Moss is a beast and Kaz is in love with him, we might have got lucky and pulled a real gem here, and do we ever need one at DE. I wouldnt doubt if all four of the dlineman from the freshman class anchor down the dline in the future.

Hate to say it but it feels like another growing year for us with all this young talent. I really hope we can take a big step, eliminate stupid penalities and mental breakdowns, compete in every game til the end and win the games we are supposed to. That should put us at 10-2, and depending on what Michigan does we could have a shot to win our division or at least get an at large bid to BCS. We need to get all this young talent we have piled up, some playing time this year so we can do something with it in 13 and 14. We are on the cusp of being a very scary team, we really need a big OLine class this time around, its really the only weak point on the team (of ocurse a few more dline never hurt) If we hired a big time Oline coach like we did with Kaz on the d, we have enough skill players and defensive talent to be very, very good in the years to come. All we are missing is the oline, which of course may be the most important.

I honestly think the Tyler Moore situation may actually keep Cotton around longer. Moores dad has come out and said that they are going to wait and see what happens in Lincoln, staff wise. And i think Bo would be stubborn and keep him around longer so it doesnt look like hes firing him for a one player. I think they should pull Moores scholarship and say best of luck to you. We dont need a guy that gives up on his teammates because he doesnt like his coach, dont care how talented he is, us working stiffs know your not always going to get along with everyone you work with, gotta suck it up young man. Pull his scholly that way if Bo wants to let Barney go there is no way Tyer can come back, and you solve both problems. I think we are at 86 schollys anyway if Rose clears NCAA.

I would hope that Bo wouldn't keep Barney around for the sake of making a point. Just like I'd hope he wouldn't can Barney because a star doesn't like him. Staying should get down to how line the plays this season, if we can block as-well or better while cutting the mental errors then keep him, if not then put him in the office. Provided he does stay Barney could stand to work on some things.

I think they were saying Moore was a bit smaller then anticipated. He only weighed in around 170, not saftey material at the moment.

Moss is a beast and Kaz is in love with him, we might have got lucky and pulled a real gem here, and do we ever need one at DE. I wouldnt doubt if all four of the dlineman from the freshman class anchor down the dline in the future.

Hate to say it but it feels like another growing year for us with all this young talent. I really hope we can take a big step, eliminate stupid penalities and mental breakdowns, compete in every game til the end and win the games we are supposed to. That should put us at 10-2, and depending on what Michigan does we could have a shot to win our division or at least get an at large bid to BCS. We need to get all this young talent we have piled up, some playing time this year so we can do something with it in 13 and 14. We are on the cusp of being a very scary team, we really need a big OLine class this time around, its really the only weak point on the team (of ocurse a few more dline never hurt) If we hired a big time Oline coach like we did with Kaz on the d, we have enough skill players and defensive talent to be very, very good in the years to come. All we are missing is the oline, which of course may be the most important.

I honestly think the Tyler Moore situation may actually keep Cotton around longer. Moores dad has come out and said that they are going to wait and see what happens in Lincoln, staff wise. And i think Bo would be stubborn and keep him around longer so it doesnt look like hes firing him for a one player. I think they should pull Moores scholarship and say best of luck to you. We dont need a guy that gives up on his teammates because he doesnt like his coach, dont care how talented he is, us working stiffs know your not always going to get along with everyone you work with, gotta suck it up young man. Pull his scholly that way if Bo wants to let Barney go there is no way Tyer can come back, and you solve both problems. I think we are at 86 schollys anyway if Rose clears NCAA.

Where did you get these quotes? If they're from a paper you have to cite the source and provide a link, or I have to take it down. Also, you can't use too much of the article - only a paragraph or two for context. Fair Use rules apply, and have to be enforced.

Read This if you have questions.

Where did you get these quotes? If they're from a paper you have to cite the source and provide a link, or I have to take it down. Also, you can't use too much of the article - only a paragraph or two for context. Fair Use rules apply, and have to be enforced.

Read This if you have questions.

Looks like mostly paraphrasing to me, but what do I know...

616902.jpg

Taylors throwing motion has really regressed as you can see from this still photo, his mechanics are all out of wack. Some may argue that he is going to run or is "catching the ball" but he is really trying to throw it. He took his advice to not dip his back shoulder a little to far and now is dipping his front shoulder to much. 8-5 if were lucky.

Photos don't tell anything show me vids first.

I thought he was setting up his new behinfd the back throw that Bell was talking about.

616902.jpg

Taylors throwing motion has really regressed as you can see from this still photo, his mechanics are all out of wack. Some may argue that he is going to run or is "catching the ball" but he is really trying to throw it. He took his advice to not dip his back shoulder a little to far and now is dipping his front shoulder to much. 8-5 if were lucky.

He may be faking here, and then throwing afterwards, but I have a hard time believing this is his actual motion...I don't doubt what you say about him regressing, but there is no way in heck this is a throw...

616902.jpg

He may be faking here, and then throwing afterwards, but I have a hard time believing this is his actual motion...I don't doubt what you say about him regressing, but there is no way in heck this is a throw...

aoCLL.jpg

• Fire 4

616902.jpg

Taylors throwing motion has really regressed as you can see from this still photo, his mechanics are all out of wack. Some may argue that he is going to run or is "catching the ball" but he is really trying to throw it. He took his advice to not dip his back shoulder a little to far and now is dipping his front shoulder to much. 8-5 if were lucky. ***** :sarcasm*****

guess you should have included that HuskerFowler...

616902.jpg

What the fruit is going on in this thread? It's like everyone turned into Rose Nylund.

This is why I was surprised to hear that Alonzo Moore is starting his career at WR. As you point out, our WR corps is loaded & young. Moore, who could as well play safety, is being added to the WR crew when we are precariously low on safeties --- both in quantity and quality. Odd. I'd have thought certain that Moore would be a safety.

True, but if the guy is better as a WR than as a S, you want to get him in his best/most natural position, I believe.

This is why I was surprised to hear that Alonzo Moore is starting his career at WR. As you point out, our WR corps is loaded & young. Moore, who could as well play safety, is being added to the WR crew when we are precariously low on safeties --- both in quantity and quality. Odd. I'd have thought certain that Moore would be a safety.

True, but if the guy is better as a WR than as a S, you want to get him in his best/most natural position, I believe.

Not if he's never going to see the field.

Not if he's never going to see the field.

Who's to say he's never going to see the field? He could turn out to be the best of the bunch.