Sad news from the NFL

T_O_Bull

Mike Vic left the game Monday night with brusied ribs. An MRI now shows that there is no breakage or cartledge damage. What a shame, this AH deserves the worst that can happen. The fact that this guy tortured and murdered dogs and now makes millions playing football makes me want to throw up. I just wish that I was an NFL linebacker and had an opportunity to take shots at this jerk for an entire game. They think it was bad for the Saints to have a bounty on opposing players if I had a shot at this jerk just give me my suspension and mourn the end of this guys career. Can;t believe he's even qualified to cashier at a 7-11 once FB is over.

T_O_B

• Fire 3

You know, it's interesting how people work. Ray Lewis has committed murder (widely acknowledged) but nobody mentions that. That receiver from the Saints a few years back that killed a guy when he was driving drunk one night came back into the league and played for another year or two after he was out of prison and nobody chastised him as far as I heard.

Then you have Vick who ran a dog fighting business out of his basement, and half of the people in America want to put him in the electric chair.... The idiocy behind this entire situation is baffling to me....

• Fire 3

I'm not like most people. I view the torture/murder of animals to be wrong, unless said killing is for the purpose of using the animal's benefits (i.e. a cow for it's meat or a how the Native Americans used to use buffalos). People will get on the their high horse about what Michael Vick did, and then go hunting with their buddies, putting a bullet in a deer. Now, the fighting and torturing Vick did before the animals died is far crueler than one quick bullet, but the end result is the same. Many humans have a deep-seeded desire to kill things.

I understand not everyone will see things like I do, but the man paid the price for the crime he committed as deemed necessary by the law. This doesn't absolve him of the wrong he did, but what more is there to do? I don't think he should be allowed to play anymore, but the people in charge say he can - might as well deal with it.

• Fire 1

Michael Vick has more than served his just punishment and done everything in his power to come back as a stronger person and redeem his life in the wake of what he did. Good on him.

Exactly! It seems kind of obvious from his previous behavior and his brother's behavior that they didn't come from the best background growing up and may not have had many positive role models, but Michael seems to be a changed man by all accounts. It can't be easy for someone to over come their past and change themselves, just look at how many people fail at it. Unless he screws up again I will give him the benefit of the doubt. From the interviews he has done he seems to want to be the best father he can and set a good example for his children, and that's a pretty admirable thing to me.

Leonard Little killed a Woman with a DUI......and then had ANOTHER DUI after that

Donte Stallworth killed a man while driving drunk who was walking to work .

I find myself rooting for Vick(i don't really like him and dont have connections to VaTech or Eagles) just because of all the outward hate towards him.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...