Chances Rex plays this weekend

I had a teamate in High School sprain his MCL and its typically a a 2-3 week injury. Although Burkhead was walking a whole lot better than what I remember from my former teammate. I would expect Burkhead to be out this week a few touches next week against Ark St and a few more against Idaho St but he will be starting against Wisconsin. I thing the goal is to get him 100% healthy for the start of conferense play. We have some nice depth its at running back anyway....no need to roll the dice against 1AA teams in the next couple weeks.

I don't want Rexto play this week. I feel our team should be able to get by UCLA without him and we have 2 easier games after. That gives him a full 3 weeeks to recover before the start of B1G play. He will be needed big time come conference play.

I firmly believe Arky St will give us much more of a contest than we will see tomorrow!

I agree. Ark St is no slouch. Just think if we don't have an absolute need to play Rex, then sit him for as long as possible.

I don't want Rexto play this week. I feel our team should be able to get by UCLA without him and we have 2 easier games after. That gives him a full 3 weeeks to recover before the start of B1G play. He will be needed big time come conference play.

I firmly believe Arky St will give us much more of a contest than we will see tomorrow!

Yes Arky St. worries me more than Ucla.