What would be a good defensive showing this week?

I do not think Bo has the time to do the things he did when first getting here. Too many hats to wear, not enough time to do every thing. He has put himself in this situation, along with the help of Tom. I hope he starts becoming a better manager.

I think Bo will be a good head coach, but it is going to take some time, just like all head coaches. Experience, and what to take from that experience will come. Right now, in over his head, needs help. I hope this off season he reaches out to more experienced coordinators, makes the changes this program needs. I only see that happening, if we fall through our arse this year. Not hoping for losses by any means. Maybe he will figure it out. He does too much, and can not be great at any of it.

I am not sure Bo developed Suh, I think Suh had a big hand in it himself. Some kids lights just turn on one day. I give Bo credit for some of it, but not all.

I would also be happy to see solid fundamental tackling, but I really don't think we will, you don't correct poor fundamentals in a week. Over the last five years, who has been far and away the best tackler?

LaVonte. And those fundamentals came here with him. It really makes me wonder about what gets worked on in practice, because we just don't seem to develope those skills in our kids.