Burkhead to redshirt?

As opposed to Tim Beck's "oh sh#t I'm down by less than 7 better bust out Da Bomb" offense?

You'd better trademark that, we may be seeing that more than we'd like...

Done!

Tim Beck's "oh sh#t I'm down by less than 7 better bust out Da Bomb" offense.TM

I do expect a percentage

Picture+50.png

I changed it as a public service ;) Burkhead will not be out long enough for a medical redshirt to be a consideration, IMO.

+! he won't be out long enough. Personally, i wouldn't mind seeing him again until the Wisconsin game. We have plenty of backs to carry the load for the next 2 games.

As others have said, medical redshirt is the only possibility, and that's not even a real possibility. You pretty much have to be injured in the first 2-3 games of the season if you want a medical redshirt, and it has to be a season ending injury. Things get dicey after that point. And if you play anywhere close to half the games in the season, no way you're getting a shirt.

Burkhead's injury has him slated to be back really no later than Ohio State.

As opposed to Tim Beck's "oh sh#t I'm down by less than 7 better bust out Da Bomb" offense?

You'd better trademark that, we may be seeing that more than we'd like...

Done!

Tim Beck's "oh sh#t I'm down by less than 7 better bust out Da Bomb" offense.TM

Why did you put Taylor Martinez's initials behind that phrase? Oh, I get it, he's an integral part of the "oh sh#t I'm down by less than 7 better bust out Da Bomb" offense. Cool.