Hypocracy? By expecting the coaches on the freaking staff to respect the fans and not call us door knob licking morons.

Yea, you're totally right.

I've never heard the words or insinuations of the words 'door knob licking morons'.

You'll find that what he says is actually very true if you're not constantly busy trying to put words in his mouth.

Who licks door knobs? That's HIGHLY unsanitary.

Husker Jen

Exactly. He's saying it's still possible. And those are still the expectations of the program as a whole, and used the LSU 2-loss situation as hard proof that yes, you can lose a game and still win the National Championship. He also noted that winning the Big 12 Championship is the only thing we have actual control over at this point. He was quite factual in everything he said.

tumblr_m1kxe2INTk1r8cwpko1_250.gif

(sigh) Here it is, okay?

Nebraska

Michigan

Michigan St

Iowa

Northwestern

Minnesota

Ohio St.

Wisconsin

Penn St

Purdue

Indiana

Illinios

That's 12 teams. It is what it is. Enough of the rheterict. Get of my ass.

:D

Exactly. He's saying it's still possible. And those are still the expectations of the program as a whole, and used the LSU 2-loss situation as hard proof that yes, you can lose a game and still win the National Championship. He also noted that winning the Big 12 Championship is the only thing we have actual control over at this point. He was quite factual in everything he said.

tumblr_m1kxe2INTk1r8cwpko1_250.gif

(sigh) Here it is, okay?

Nebraska

Michigan

Michigan St

Iowa

Northwestern

Minnesota

Ohio St.

Wisconsin

Penn St

Purdue

Indiana

Illinios

That's 12 teams. It is what it is. Enough of the rheterict. Get of my ass.

:D

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

My biggest issue with what JP said (and the fan/booster for that matter) is everyone is still talking "championships". At this point, I couldn't give two shakes of a stick stuck up a rats ass about championships. Right now, this teams lacks so much consistency, thinking about winning a championship at any level shouldn't even be discussed. This defense needs to figure out its identity before it can start figuring out how to win a championship.

tumblr_lvpqnmkH661qjd1l3.gif

called by TO and apologized to

If this was just a firey coach telling us all that this team can still accomplish a lot this year, TO would not call the person who asked the question and appologize.

The implication that we all sit around with our heads in our hands saying this is the end of the world is rediculous.

Who was called, JP or the guy getting yelled?

I guess after watching it a couple more times, why does this certain person, whoever he is, donor or not, have to pry at a coach like that who's been going through rough enough week as it is. Everyone else there was able to just sit and listen peacefully. But no, this one a-hole had to say "watch this, I'm gonna be on youtube, he he he."

Hypocracy? By expecting the coaches on the freaking staff to respect the fans and not call us door knob licking morons.

Yea, you're totally right.

I thought morons licked windows?

Or white dog poop.

0461450_23785_MC_T.jpg

I've got a belly full of white dog crap, and you drop this bomb on me?

I think the confusion here is that most people who watch the video are like "Husker fans are over reacting, good call JP."

All the while they are thinking that JP is talking about every fan, but them.

I guess I took it personally on the "world is crumbling" rant.

Oh well.

JP is talking about the perception that we've lowered our standards, and the perception that our season is now over and a disaster and we suck.

The video also opens in medias res, not sure what he was responding to or going from with that opening sentence, but I also think you've completely misheard it. He didn't take on the 'world is crumbling attitude' himself. He was saying that he understands that to a lot of people, the world is crumbling. But that they will learn from the game and continue to fight and be the best team they can be. He is a coach fully intending to use this as a learning experience, and win every game left this year if he can.

Where do you disagree with that at all?