*** Official Arkansas State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Less than three hours from kickoff and it's a glorious day here in Lincoln. Lots of changes are rumored this week, from personnel to scheme to attitude to... you name it.

Who knows how good Ark State is. Talked to some of their fans this morning and they seem to think they'll lose, that we'll move the ball on them pretty easily, but they think they'll move the ball on us, too. I can't help but agree. The Blackshirts have been porous.

I realized this week that I just don't care what happens the rest of this season. Maybe we win the Big Ten. Maybe we lose six games. Doesn't matter to me anymore. I love this team, you Husker fans, this program and college football game days.

Win or lose, I back this team 100%. Screw the details.

Go Big Red.

:bigredn:

Less than three hours from kickoff and it's a glorious day here in Lincoln. Lots of changes are rumored this week, from personnel to scheme to attitude to... you name it.

Who knows how good Ark State is. Talked to some of their fans this morning and they seem to think they'll lose, that we'll move the ball on them pretty easily, but they think they'll move the ball on us, too. I can't help but agree. The Blackshirts have been porous.

I realized this week that I just don't care what happens the rest of this season. Maybe we win the Big Ten. Maybe we lose six games. Doesn't matter to me anymore. I love this team, you Husker fans, this program and college football game days.

Win or lose, I back this team 100%. Screw the details.

Go Big Red.

:bigredn:

:yeah

Sure miss not being home during football season.

GBR!!!

• Fire 1

Go Huskers.

I hope today is a first step in a right direction and things from here go well. Play with heart guys. Play 100% intense every player -- every play, regardless of score... and if we win, win with humility and honor... if you lose... do so with humility and honor...

Today is a great time to begin to reclaim the Husker traditions of old --- spirited play, all-out, hard-core effort

GBR

No matter what happens the previous week, once the next gameday comes I'm all smiles. Love this team and will never give up on them. GOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

Go! Big! Red!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

glad to know there are still husker fans out there. As much as I was upset and disappointed last week, I will stand by this team no matter what. I will wonder about our coaches and thier game plan, players faith in the team, and sometimes wonder where this team is heading towards but I will stand by this team. In short...Go Big Red!!