What we learned..............

Cross is even more of a beast in close quarters. But lacks the breakaway speed to take to the zone. :lol:

I'm one of Cross' biggest supporters. Dumbfounded why he got ZERO touches v. UCLA. It was funny to see that big man in open field! LOL

Yeah, I was hoping Cross would cut back and lower a shoulder on that guy.

He's not slow by any means. Just lacks that extra gear that T-Mart/Bell/Abdullah have.

1 Cross and Enunwa are beasts.

2 Abdullah is a better back than nearly anyone else in the B1G.

3 Martin needs ti be in the field more. Absolute playmaker.

4 While the defense played better, there is still a lot of room to improve. There were a lot of dropped passes by ASU. But definitely a better performance than the first two games.

5 Taylor can be the best QB in the B1G if he can stop the brain farts that he tends to have a few times a game.

3 Martin needs ti be in the field more. Absolute playmaker.

Yeah. Did you notice that Arky St's offense wasn't as explosive after E-Mart laid the wood to their QB? I think Aplin played the rest of the game looking over his should for that beast that attacked him. :lol:

Cross is even more of a beast in close quarters. But lacks the breakaway speed to take to the zone. :lol:

I'm one of Cross' biggest supporters. Dumbfounded why he got ZERO touches v. UCLA. It was funny to see that big man in open field! LOL

It's gonna take me a while to get over the fact that we didn't pound them between the tackles, where I feel teams can exploit them on defense. Guarantee SC and especially Stanford are noting this. Anyways, I like what Imani did when given the ball.

I agree that Anderson is an upgrade with our secondary our biggest strength on D. More E Mart on the edge.