*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

38 Million Americans Have a Problem With Alcohol: The 10 Drunkest American Cities

10. Lincoln, NE

4. Fort Collins, CO <-- That's me! :lol:

2. Columbus, NE

Cool

1- I grew up in Columbus-18 yrs. (BTW StPaulHusker- It didn't seem like a "farm" town to me. Lived in town and didn't know any farmers. Closest it came to that was the few years I detassled corn for a summer job)

2- Lived in Lincoln for 5 years.

3- Live about 30 miles from FoCo for the last 28 years.

I should be a deadbeat drunk by all accounts. :o

Columbus at #2? I guess that goes to show that there really isn't much to do for fun in farm towns.

Leon Spinks lives there :box . I believe McDonald's cashier...not kidding

Leon is a cool guy. He is married to a girl I graduated HS with. Unfortunately, he took a few too many blows to the head.

Cool

1- I grew up in Columbus-18 yrs. (BTW StPaulHusker- It didn't seem like a "farm" town to me. Lived in town and didn't know any farmers. Closest it came to that was the few years I detassled corn for a summer job)

4.-My avatar is Bob Devaney.

• Fire 1

38 Million Americans Have a Problem With Alcohol: The 10 Drunkest American Cities

10. Lincoln, NE

4. Fort Collins, CO <-- That's me! :lol:

2. Columbus, NE

Cool

I grew up fairly close to Columbus as well. My town was a REAL farm town. I was just putting Columbus in perspective to college cities or major metro areas is all. No offense.

Also spent some time about 30 miles from Ft Collins-Greeley

Never lived in Lincoln but spent many a nights with friends in college there.

Good thing I moved to Minnesota. Who knows how bad I would have gotten

I grew up fairly close to Columbus as well. My town was a REAL farm town. I was just putting Columbus in perspective to college cities or major metro areas is all. No offense.

Interesting. I live in Greeley. What small town outside of Cbus did you live in?

And no worries, Columbus was/is definitely agriculturally centered, I just was not aware of that fact when I lived there. I went to Columbus High and I think most all of the farm kids went to Lakeview. Since that was a few miles out of town, it just didn't seem like part of Columbus to me.

I would guess if they ranked states, Minnesota would have to easily be in the top ten for alcohol consumption so it could still get pretty "bad" :lol:

Interesting. I live in Greeley. What small town outside of Cbus did you live in?

And no worries, Columbus was/is definitely agriculturally centered, I just was not aware of that fact when I lived there. I went to Columbus High and I think most all of the farm kids went to Lakeview. Since that was a few miles out of town, it just didn't seem like part of Columbus to me.

I would guess if they ranked states, Minnesota would have to easily be in the top ten for alcohol consumption so it could still get pretty "bad" :lol:

I attended Greeley West High. Lived out by Aims CC.

I suppose I should say that I lived closer to Fremont when I lived in NE.

Columbus at #2? I guess that goes to show that there really isn't much to do for fun in farm towns.

Leon Spinks lives there :box . I believe McDonald's cashier...not kidding

Leon is a cool guy. He is married to a girl I graduated HS with. Unfortunately, he took a few too many blows to the head.

Oh yeah? I read many articles and/or interviews and apparently Leon's was intelligent thinking and fair-minded voice with no trash talking.