injury report

I was wondering about Montee Ball status. Head injury......I assumed second time concussion. Sometimes dangerous

This would be good for NU if he's not playing, but he's been a non-issue this season so far. Not nearly as explosive or threatening as last year

This would probably be true if they didn't have white as their backup. The kid only was a 1000 yard rusher two years ago and just got lost in bell's monster year last fall. Either way both are missing what lined up in front them last year

Bo expected to announce a very serious injury that wasn't immediately noticed after the game yesterday.

Sad, sad news for Husker nation and our title hopes, but I'm hearing that Mike Nobler is done for the season with a completely shattered index finger. It's a shame, too... that's so vital at his position. Presser upcoming.

:lol:

• Fire 3

Bo expected to announce a very serious injury that wasn't immediately noticed after the game yesterday.

Sad, sad news for Husker nation and our title hopes, but I'm hearing that Mike Nobler is done for the season with a completely shattered index finger. It's a shame, too... that's so vital at his position. Presser upcoming.

:lol:

I was wondering about Montee Ball status. Head injury......I assumed second time concussion. Sometimes dangerous

This would be good for NU if he's not playing, but he's been a non-issue this season so far. Not nearly as explosive or threatening as last year

This would probably be true if they didn't have white as their backup. The kid only was a 1000 yard rusher two years ago and just got lost in bell's monster year last fall. Either way both are missing what lined up in front them last year

New O line and no Wilson equals issue. Wisky, contrary to opinion, is not like the Huskers of the 90's where we never lost a thing with graduation.

• Fire 1

New O line and no Wilson equals issue. Wisky, contrary to opinion, is not like the Huskers of the 90's where we never lost a thing with graduation.

True but just in the little bit I've seen of him this season, he's not nearly the threat he was last year. I would have expected he'd still be a tough runner but I just haven't seen that this year, new OL or not.

True but just in the little bit I've seen of him this season, he's not nearly the threat he was last year. I would have expected he'd still be a tough runner but I just haven't seen that this year, new OL or not.

a new oline can and will dictate if you area tough runner though...