Wisconsin

A downfall might be that we won't know if Montee is playing until Friday. Bielma is notorious for keeping info secret and trying to get any cheap advantage, kind of like not sending Oregon state film of their first game because Oregons state game got postponed, looks like it didn't matter, but in any case I don't think it will change our gameplay much, James white is a good rb as well

A downfall might be that we won't know if Montee is playing until Friday. Bielma is notorious for keeping info secret and trying to get any cheap advantage, kind of like not sending Oregon state film of their first game because Oregons state game got postponed, looks like it didn't matter, but in any case I don't think it will change our gameplay much, James white is a good rb as well

I watched James White run on saturday and forgot he was a 1000 yard rusher 2 years ago. He looks a little more elusive then Ball.

I watched James White run on saturday and forgot he was a 1000 yard rusher 2 years ago. He looks a little more elusive then Ball.

Yes it was kind of crazy that he just disappeared, they were very efficient with splitting time with white and ball and then just stopped.

Normally, this could be a big deal. But Wisconsin has depth at RB. Their gameplan will be the same with or without him, although the team is a little better with him. The Huskers will prep for a Ball"less" (pun intended) Wisconsin the same way they would if he would play.

Nevermind: We agree, I read your first couple of sentences and then started typing...+1 to you, sir.

Don't care what the line is or who is playing. We are at home and we have enough skilled players to not only handle them, but send a message to the rest of the big ten. The coaches have tweaked with enough different formations on defense and we are getting better. Play ball.....who cares. I hope we hang 50 on em.

Is it too late to change our minds on those goofy uniforms?

I still like em.

Speaking about the game though, this is a much different Wisconsin team than we faced last season. If we play sound football, tackle well, commit to the running game, don't commit penalties, and win the turnover battle, we will win this one by 2 TDs.

But then again, I just said the things that it takes to win just about any football game.