Announcers...

Saunders

Musburger is the best....Hands down....

JDDJ2.gif

who is better? Why do people not like him? Did he say something critical of Nebraska once?

Rece Davis.

Because he's not very good.

Don't remember, don't care.

Next question.

The overwhelming opinion is, that he IS good.... If that wasn't the overwhelming opinion, he wouldn't be doing primetime football on ABC....

Rece Davis is ok.

Are you having a bad day?

No he is not good. He is incredibly obnoxious. You might be the first person I've heard of that actually likes him.

I have never met a person that did not like Musburger. I mean, I read posts of people crying about him but when watching a game at a bar with friends or anything like that, I have never heard/met a person say they dislike him.

You guys don't really sit around during a game complaining about him, do you?

Yes, let's not forget the, "this is for all the tostidos," line in the mnc game a couple years ago. Horrible call IMO. He does stupid things like that to try and seem as good as Keith Jackson, but he doesn't do plays that deserve emphasis justice, such as the MSU hail Mary as pointed out above.

I have never met a person that did not like Musburger. I mean, I read posts of people crying about him but when watching a game at a bar with friends or anything like that, I have never heard/met a person say they dislike him.

You guys don't really sit around during a game complaining about him, do you?

Yes, let's not forget the, "this is for all the tostidos," line in the mnc game a couple years ago. Horrible call IMO. He does stupid things like that to try and seem as good as Keith Jackson, but he doesn't do plays that deserve emphasis justice, such as the MSU hail Mary as pointed out above.

Maybe I just don't pay attention or care enough about it. I am probably just to busy drinking when the game starts!

This thread is the first time I've ever seen or heard anyone say they like Mushbuger.

He's not the worst one, but he says a lot of stupid crap during the course of the game that makes it apparent that even after all these years he still doesn't know the game very well. I'd take him over Cunningham 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYC-rdJ9fTk

the honey badger don't care

This is a perfect example of what I said above. He gets on a player or an aspect of one of the teams (ie: Beamer-ball) and he won't let go. It's all you hear all through the game. He doesn't realize that people get tired of hearing him jock the same player all game long. I can't stand when he is the play-by-play...even if the player he is jocking is a Nebraska player...it is just annoying!