*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

OSU barely beat UW. OSU killed UCLA, we lost to UCLA. This will be a closer game than people will expect

We beat Ohio State

Ohio State beat Wisconsin

We beat Wiscons... oh, n/m

We beat Michigan State

Michigan State beat Northwestern

We beat Northwes.... oh, n/m

I could do this all day long.

Right. The transitive property of college football scores is a very weak one, especially when road-home varies as it does in this game. Wisconsin's rush game woes are a combination of a new offensive coordinator, and offensive line coach (since fired) who tried to make a major change in technique, and the losses of some very good players to graduation.

Back in August I said on this board that James White might not be our second best running back. I think I mentioned Gordon. We'll see Saturday who plays the most.

I think 2Beez is playing his usual "an injured player might play" game with Montee Ball. I'll be very surprised if Ball plays. It's simply not worth the risk to his brain. He was concussed in August and then took two helmet to helmet hits early in the game against UTEP.

As a touchdown or more underdog with Bielema as coach, Wisconsin has not covered a single spread. I doubt if we will Saturday night, but anything is possible.

Wisconsin's defense has played fairly well, but has not generated a single turnover yet this season. The one fumble recovery the Badgers have had was on a punt return. If Wisconsin can somehow generate positive turnovers, we have a shot, but that doesn't seem likely. Negative turnovers for Wisconsin will lead to a total rout.