Play of the game

Doctor Tom

Just like last year against tOSU with Lavonte's stripped fumble that changed the course of the game, I'm going to go with T-Marts TD run where he was pure clutch on that drive determined to score on that series.

After T-Marts TD run, he lead three straight scoring drives to get us the victory.

I'll go with a defensive play. About the middle of the third and Wisky is facing third and short and one of the whipping boys of the board, Sean Fisher, stuffs Ball for a loss. gets the ballback to the offense and continues the great play of the defense

The weird thing is that play occurred eerily close to the time in the game last year when Sean made the play against Ohio and Braxton Miller that helped springboard that comeback

Great play and cudos to Fish, but it was mostly our down 4 that made that play-standing up the line and stuffing the entire lane.

Steinkuhler's hit on Stave

That was pure badassery. Stein flat-out crushed that kid. He's feeling that hit right now, no question.

Yeah, that was a good, hard-nosed football play. And it might have won the game for us. :thumbs:

The offense did the things we know they can do when they have their sh#t together.

The defense did the things we've been waiting for them to do for a couple seasons.

So even if official word is that the Ball fumble on Fourth and One was a miscommunication, I'm gonna give Play of the Game to Whaley in tribute to the great surges the D got the whole second half.

The offense did the things we know they can do when they have their sh#t together.

The defense did the things we've been waiting for them to do for a couple seasons.

So even if official word is that the Ball fumble on Fourth and One was a miscommunication, I'm gonna give Play of the Game to Whaley in tribute to the great surges the D got the whole second half.

And after re-watching that play several times, even if O'Brian keeps it, PJ Smith is home and takes him down for a 5 yard loss. As far as I could tell, if there was any thread of a pass, it was a 1-man route with Abradaris to the boundary, and he was covered. Our D flat out executed against that play and had all 3 options covered.