Rex Was On The Jim Rome Show

Can someone summarize? :worship :worship :thumbs

Knapplc usually has a typed transcript of these things mere minutes after they happen. Maybe he is dead.

C'mon man, you shouldn't crack jokes like that about elderly people.

knapp was probably just taking a nap

Knapplc usually has a typed transcript of these things mere minutes after they happen. Maybe he is dead.

He gets a little worn down and cranky if he doesn't get his 2 doses of Metamucil in for the day.

Rome has said more positive things about Nebraska than every espn host combined.

Considering that ESPN staffers voted two Nebraska teams in their Top 3 college footabll teams of all time, that Jim Fowler and Lee Corso appear in our very own Husker tribute video proclaiming Nebraska fans to be the best, most knowledgeable college football fans in the country, that Skip Bayless and others led the surge for Suh to win the Heisman trophy and Kirk Herbstreit picked Nebraska as a national championship sleeper (and we let him down!) this "ESPN hates Nebraska" meme only makes Nebraskans look paranoid.

Seriously. What is this based on? The ESPN hosts who predict that the other team will win?

Rome has said more positive things about Nebraska than every espn host combined.

Considering that ESPN staffers voted two Nebraska teams in their Top 3 college footabll teams of all time, that Jim Fowler and Lee Corso appear in our very own Husker tribute video proclaiming Nebraska fans to be the best, most knowledgeable college football fans in the country, that Skip Bayless and others led the surge for Suh to win the Heisman trophy and Kirk Herbstreit picked Nebraska as a national championship sleeper (and we let him down!) this "ESPN hates Nebraska" meme only makes Nebraskans look paranoid.

Seriously. What is this based on? The ESPN hosts who predict that the other team will win?

I believe that was a fan vote.

I believe that was a fan vote.

One poll was a fan vote. One poll was ESPN staffers. Both gave the Huskers a lot of love, the ESPN staffers merely swapped position of the '71 and '95 teams, iirc.

I've always liked Romie, but haven't listened to him in a couple of years since moving to New Zealand. I always contemplate buying the webcasts, but I barely have enough time to listen to Sports Nightly either live or archived, let alone 3 hours of Rome.

And yes, he is always very complimentary and respectful in regards to Nebraska football and their fans. And I'm sure he still does the 'Bugaha' thing, that always cracked me up.

edit: Is he really related to Chase Rome?

No, I should have added the sarcasm icon to the post...........just screwin' around........

Rome has a jones for Nebraska. At least someone on the National scene does. Every dog has to have it's day.

Dari nowkha on College football daily always has nice things too say about Nebraska. his editors prefer too worship the SEC but when the huskers come up he always has nice things too say even when things aren't going our way.

Rome has a jones for Nebraska. At least someone on the National scene does. Every dog has to have it's day.

Dari nowkha on College football daily always has nice things too say about Nebraska. his editors prefer too worship the SEC but when the huskers come up he always has nice things too say even when things aren't going our way.

Didn't Darii Nowkha go to college in Nebraska?

unfortunately, radio shows do not have closed captioning.

Didn't Darii Nowkha go to college in Nebraska?

Oklahoma