SIGNED DE Randy Gregory

Brouhaha

Moved up to the #2 spot in the ESPN JUCO rankings

Thanks for the update!

He's going to have an impact for sure. Glad the rankings reflect his talent.

Too lazy to scroll back, is he on campus?

Off the top of my head, no. I think there are three on campus already and he is not one.

Thanks for the update!

He's going to have an impact for sure. Glad the rankings reflect his talent.

Too lazy to scroll back, is he on campus?

Off the top of my head, no. I think there are three on campus already and he is not one.

You sir are correct

he is a true pass rush threat. can't remember the last time we had one on campus. at least from the DE spot. maybe turner from a few years back? cam was more of this when he was a fresh and wasn't up to 260-270. (don't put martin into this. he was a LB that was moved to DE)

He is the gem of this class IMO.

Stanton, Newby, McWilson, and Gregory..... Probably throw Taylor in there as well.... This class is shaping up very nicely, the best of the Pelini era....

If we can hang on to everyone already committed, mainly McWilson and Walker, I'd have to agree with you.

He is the gem of this class IMO.

Stanton, Newby, McWilson, and Gregory..... Probably throw Taylor in there as well.... This class is shaping up very nicely, the best of the Pelini era....

If we can hang on to everyone already committed, mainly McWilson and Walker, I'd have to agree with you.

The only thing this class is missing is a stud DT, and we might have one in the making with the Missouri kid (Maurice)?