You play like you practice.

Simplicity is always better than complexity, in every case. More effecient, because there is less likely to go wrong, because if it breaks, its easier to fix, and manually done. If you are ambitious, you will favor simplicity,

However? if you are lazy, you will desire complexity. Which means if it breaks, you are going to be violently dissappointed, because you wont know how to fix it.. Why are we paying Bo Pelini 2 1/2 million bucks per season? When we payed Tom <125000? Only God can know this..

Hey Genius, why doesn't anyone run this offense anymore? It was pretty solid and I think they paid the coach $475 that year. He also coached the baseball team and taught swim lessons.

four_horsemen2_390.jpg

The point is the team continues to make the same mistakes. We saw TO eventually switch out his 5-2 for the 4-3 on defense and recruit speed. Will Bo be able to correct any of these issues anytime soon? This should be were the criticism is...

The fact that we switched from the 5-2 to the 4-3 wasnt because we were makeing mistakes,in the 5-2?..... We switched because we had the athletes to run a 4-3 , and the 4-3 matches up better to faster offenses.

Simplicity is always better than complexity, in every case. More effecient, because there is less likely to go wrong, because if it breaks, its easier to fix, and manually done. If you are ambitious, you will favor simplicity,

However? if you are lazy, you will desire complexity. Which means if it breaks, you are going to be violently dissappointed, because you wont know how to fix it.. Why are we paying Bo Pelini 2 1/2 million bucks per season? When we payed Tom <125000? Only God can know this..

If I understand your argument, this is the graphical form of what you're saying:

441828468_5e150b5280.jpg > space-shuttle-launch3a.jpg

• Fire 3

If I understand your argument, this is the graphical form of what you're saying:

beat me to the punch. i was going to use the wright brothers' plane vs. a space shuttle.

beat me to the punch. i was going to use the wright brothers' plane vs. a space shuttle.

Yeah, the Wright brothers' plane would have been more appropriate. But I am influenced by the cartoons and claymation I watch with my 2 1/2 year old kid, à la, Wallace and Gromit.

:lol:

Yeah, the Wright brothers' plane would have been more appropriate. But I am influenced by the cartoons and claymation I watch with my 2 1/2 year old kid, à la, Wallace and Gromit.

:lol:

I would have just said don't tell that to the Germans. Kings of complexity and highly regarded around the world for it.

Let me ask this. The fumbles on kick and punt returns have been lumped into this. Until this game, how many have we had fumbled this year?

Our special teams have for the most part not been very good this year. Maher's numbers are way down on field goal percentage. His punts are either really good or extremely pi$$ poor. Against Ohio State, our kickoff return was just horrible. Ameer would bring it out of the endzone to get to the 12 yardline. It's the little things like a tackle lining up in the backfield twice. It's Reed running into a pulling guard resulting in a blown up fourth down. We've seen what this offense can do when things mesh together in the fourth quarters against Wisconsin and Northwestern. Why can't we play like that for the entire game? Heck, I'd even take two or three quarters. By playing that way for two quarters, we beat UCLA. By playing like that possibly three quarters, we beat Ohio State. It's a lot of little things that add up to big things that's killing us right now. I just think back a few years ago how we had what 8 turnovers against Iowa State thinking then it was an aberration. Then we had the total cluster**ck against Texas which again thinking it was an aberration. Plain and simple, we make too many little mistakes right now which is keeping us from taking the next step. I don't know how to fix it, yet I'm pretty sure firing coaches is not the answer.

That wasn't my question.

That game against Northwestern was a joke.. We could have dominated them, but we played to there level by running a freaking WEAK spread offense... The spread offense was designed for teams like Northwestern..

We had over 500 yards of offense, averaged more than six yards per play, ran a balanced offense and won the game on two consecutive fourth quarter drives.

Fumbles and penalties, dude. Not Beck's play calling. I'm gonna bet I witnessed far more Tom Osborne coached games than you ever did, and this offense is a helluva lot more fun to watch. Of course it's more fun when you win, and those Tom Osborne defenses had a lot to do with it. That's the difference between a 38 - 21 statement making win against Ohio State and a 63 - 38 embarrassment.