Sean Fisher

I have done nothing but rip on this kid since he started his career at Nebraska. I never thought he was fit to be a D1 LB.

With that being said, I feel like I should be the first to point out that he is playing his tail off tonight. This is easily the best game of his career, on a pretty big stage no less. Props to him.

• Fire 3

I also have always ripped on him, and I would also like to eat my crow now. Sean Fisher has made some plays in the last 4 or 5 weeks that have made a big difference in games. He had the game of his career against Wisconsin and played well today also. Well done, sir! And I am now proud to call you a Husker.

I have done nothing but rip on this kid since he started his career at Nebraska. I never thought he was fit to be a D1 LB.

With that being said, I feel like I should be the first to point out that he is playing his tail off tonight. This is easily the best game of his career, on a pretty big stage no less. Props to him.

EAT THE CROW!

There should definatly be more people in this thread eating their fill. I'll have a taste or two I was pretty harsh, but I never gave up on the guy. I knew if he could just get it together mentally and be more physical when he was finishing he could be successful. He's a guy that was always in the right place, he just seemed to lack confindene in his ability or he was hesitatnt to make violent contatct.

Good job Sean, and keep playing like a beast!!!