I smell ROSES!!!!

You played a wonderful game today. Beating Michigan is a now part of every good season.

Just be careful not to let "National Title" be replaced by "Rose Bowl."

We have learned to wait, between the ones we have. Rose Bowl or any bcs bowl, is a step in the right direction, after the BC era.

GBR!!!

I'm more concerned about Penn State than I am MSU. Granted we do have to play MSU at their house this year but Penn State looks really good. We'll see. Smelling roses? Got some incense going at your place? lol 2 down 4 to go. We HAVE to take this one game at a time. Winning out is the goal but it only happens ONE GAME AT A TIME.

I didn't realize a post on a message board had an effect on the season. Better lock it up before we jinx the season.

Isn't it worth taking every precaution? I mean, the kids do read these boards or hear about them secondhand.

Plus, after all the unchecked hubris and predictions of a UCLA blowout prior to that debacle, we saw what happens when we get too high on a team.

If we beat PSU and Meatchicken State, we've got this division sewn up. Michigan is going to drop at least one more game (tOSU), and likely the remainder of their schedule if they don't get a serviceable QB in play.

Problem in, Wisky is quite a bit better now than the Wisky we saw in Lincoln. And in college football, the odds aren't in our favor to beat them twice in the same season.

In short, any Rose Bowl talk is quite premature and will require the team we know and love, flaws and all, to be something they haven't been all season--consistent.

Ssssshhhh!!!! I smell let down possibilities! Talk to me after we take care of MSU!

And PSU and Iowa

Minn worries me the most to be honest. Kinda a trap game, and they are much improved over last year.

If the defense plays like last night MSU and Iowa are done. But they have shown a lack of consistency this year, Hopefully this is the defense we see the rest of the way.

Also, you had better wish like hell that Oregon gets to the National Champ game. That is not a match up any of us wants in Pasadena if we do indeed make it there.

If Oregon goes to the NC, who would we likely play in the Rose Bowl?

UCLA since USC choked last night? USC may find a way to lose vs. UCLA 11/17?

Let the revenge tour conclude in an interesting way.

Would it be the loser of the Pac-12 championship game or the team with the second best finish in the conference?

First off it'll be no easy task beating MSU and PSU................PSU is a great team and MSU has a great defense. I'm not really worried about Minnesota and Iowa because they are terrible! Now if we do make it to the B1G championship game it'll obviously be against Wisconsin........................it's really hard to beat the same team twice in a season. See the regular season game against Washington and the bowl game against Washington for proof if you'd like! If we do win the B1G and make it to the Rose Bowl I may have to go to that game, but if we play against Oregon.....................it's gonna get ugly!

From my understanding they might pick a BCS at-large team correct?

I think you are right, sir.

If a Bowl loses a host team to the title game, then the bowl gets first choice at a replacement team. - From CBS Sports

I would expect the Rose Bowl to invite another Pac-12 team, though. Perhaps Colorado? :lol: