Side Judge sideline behavior

Would it happen to be the same ref who threw the BS "targeting" flag, and then flagged Bo for calling him out?

Being at the game I couldn't here who they called the second flag on, but if it wasn't given specifically to Bo then Mitchell completely deserved it. He over step his boundary with the official, ideally he probably should have been warned, but it was enough to warrant a flag.

Are we sure the sideline penalty was due to Bo? It looked like a few other staff members were acting out.

Pretty sure it was on Bo. When the targeting penalty was called, Bo took his hat off and took a swipe at the sideline judge. Clear as day. I screamed and everyone asked what was wrong, until I reversed it and showed the incident and said he'll get a flag, sure enough. I understand getting pissed, I was too, but your a coach, you can't go all Woody Hayes on some ref.

Would it happen to be the same ref who threw the BS "targeting" flag, and then flagged Bo for calling him out?

Being at the game I couldn't here who they called the second flag on, but if it wasn't given specifically to Bo then Mitchell completely deserved it. He over step his boundary with the official, ideally he probably should have been warned, but it was enough to warrant a flag.

Are we sure the sideline penalty was due to Bo? It looked like a few other staff members were acting out.

Pretty sure it was on Bo. When the targeting penalty was called, Bo took his hat off and took a swipe at the sideline judge. Clear as day. I screamed and everyone asked what was wrong, until I reversed it and showed the incident and said he'll get a flag, sure enough. I understand getting pissed, I was too, but your a coach, you can't go all Woody Hayes on some ref.

just saw that play again. LOL....... No flipping way bro, no way.....

If this is true, I sincerely hope he loses his job. Physically attacking someone would result in termination at most jobs, yes?

I'd say that if he intentionally kicked someone out of spite he should be facing a criminal assault charge. Hopefully enough witnesses can be rounded up.

BS ! You need to correct 20-100 eye chart results. Or could by severe double vision. Maybe LSD?

Wow...that is crazy. If you witnessed it, and the female media member is willing to come forward, that needs to be reported whether it was caught on video or not. Hope it gets addressed.

The person who was assaulted on the sideline needs to file the complaint. If she received a significant blow to have a bruise, pictures of the injury are always an absolute must. Have the victim go seek medical advice for the injury. Most importantly, get it documented. If the OP simply reports the situation, it will fall on deaf ears. This story needs to go to media outlets to get some attention and gain traction. Report it to ESPN, ABC and others. Also, the NCAA needs to get involved.