God Hates Gays

"If two gay men have sex will they produce a baby? Then it's not natural to humans."

mmmm no it means it's biologically impossible for two men to produce a baby. There are something like 1500 animal species that have displayed homosexual behavior and something like 500 species that have been documented.

I understand the thought of two men.. you know.. is probably disturbing for you. I mean even I raise an eye brow and shiver a little bit, but that's normal for any guy like myself who's into boobies and va jay jay's. But to sit here and claim that homosexual behavior is unnatural based only off the fact that reproduction is impossible is lacking any basic understanding of the biological world.

I just said it wasn't natural to humans. I didn't say other animal species it wasn't. try to keep up.

Don't you think that's a little contradictory if it's natural for other animal species, but not humans?

No we aren't other species and quit try to lump us in other animals.

"If two gay men have sex will they produce a baby? Then it's not natural to humans."

mmmm no it means it's biologically impossible for two men to produce a baby. There are something like 1500 animal species that have displayed homosexual behavior and something like 500 species that have been documented.

I understand the thought of two men.. you know.. is probably disturbing for you. I mean even I raise an eye brow and shiver a little bit, but that's normal for any guy like myself who's into boobies and va jay jay's. But to sit here and claim that homosexual behavior is unnatural based only off the fact that reproduction is impossible is lacking any basic understanding of the biological world.

I just said it wasn't natural to humans. I didn't say other animal species it wasn't. try to keep up.

Don't you think that's a little contradictory if it's natural for other animal species, but not humans?

How old is the earth?

How old is the earth?

4.5 billion years old.

Time for me to post:

1) How anyone can view pedophilia and homosexuality as being absolutely similar is beyond me. Consensual vs forced. Psychologically they are so vastly different that their roots can't be traced to the same thing.

2) It is rare, at least behaviorally to say that this thing has one precipitant. X very rarely causes Y. Whether that applies biologically our whatever-ally, i don't know.

3) If you're curious about the origin of homosexuality, check out Daryl Bem's Exotic Becomes Erotic theory of homosexuality. In my opinion it's very believable.

4) Are we not all God's children? Are we not to love our neighbors as we love ourselves, regardless of what team your neighbor plays for? I admit i lack a thorough understanding of religion because I'm not too religious, never have been, probably never will be. But it seems like the Bible is so contradicting, that it's hard to follow.

5) All men are created equal. They are endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights, among them are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Who are we to halt gay peoples pursuit because we see it unjust, even though their Creator has given them those rights?

How is pedophilia even comparable to homosexuality??? How does someone compare those and call them similar??? One is two people consenting to engage in homosexuality the other is an adult molesting children. Am I missing something here???

Trying to tie pedophilia and homosexuality together is so far from reality it's pathetic.

The similarity is not consentual vs. forced. The similarity is in the attraction. In a thread a while back, people who believe that homosexuality is genetic made the argument "How can you choose who/what you are attracted to?" and I couldn't come up with a good comparison at the time. The way in which pedophiles are attracted to little kids is the comparison. They are attracted to little kids. If your argument is that homosexuality is genetic, how can they choose who they are attracted to? And if you still believe that those attractions are genetic and out of a person's control but you also make that argument as a reason to accept homosexuality, then is that not hypocritical? I'm not even talking about the act of pedophilia, I'm talking about the attraction to little kids and the attraction to people of the same sex being of the same origin. Both are a result of environment and choice before, during, and after the development of a person's brain (adolescence).

Time for me to post:

1) How anyone can view pedophilia and homosexuality as being absolutely similar is beyond me. Consensual vs forced. Psychologically they are so vastly different that their roots can't be traced to the same thing.

2) It is rare, at least behaviorally to say that this thing has one precipitant. X very rarely causes Y. Whether that applies biologically our whatever-ally, i don't know.

3) If you're curious about the origin of homosexuality, check out Daryl Bem's Exotic Becomes Erotic theory of homosexuality. In my opinion it's very believable.

4) Are we not all God's children? Are we not to love our neighbors as we love ourselves, regardless of what team your neighbor plays for? I admit i lack a thorough understanding of religion because I'm not too religious, never have been, probably never will be. But it seems like the Bible is so contradicting, that it's hard to follow.

5) All men are created equal. They are endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights, among them are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Who are we to halt gay peoples pursuit because we see it unjust, even though their Creator has given them those rights?

1) View the above post.

2) That's up for debate, but I still don't believe that homosexuality is genetic. There is an argument to be made against my belief here, and that's fine.

3) Sounds interesting. I will have to check it out sometime.

4) Yes, we are all God's children. And yes, everyone should be accepted. So many people want to define someone by their sexuality, but that just isn't the case. Only in the case of homosexuality do people really try to define a person by who they are attracted to, while their attractions are not what truly define them as a person. That doesn't mean that we have to support that lifestyle if we think it is wrong. An old high school classmate of mine came out of the closet once he got to college in Omaha, and at that time I said that it was the wrong choice for his life. I still think it was.

5) Yes, all people are created equal, and if you want to connect it to religion, the Bible says that marriage is a union between a man and a woman.