God Hates Gays

Your post is lacking. No one said that you can't have sex other than procreate but sex's primary function is to procreate. Also humans get together for a mate for a variety of reasons just not finding the hottest girl to bang. There is a reason why most people have labeled girls they would bang but never form a relationship with and vice versa. Animals don't have the though capabilities of humans. How do you know that believing in God isn't natural? You said yourself you can't be sure God doesn't exist. Marriage primary function is survival. Gay marriage doesn't survive. Given the fact that gays are in the minority it alone isn't natural to humans to be gay.

Sex's primary function for human beings, though, is not for procreation. It is for pleasure. That's just a fact.

The rest of your post is drivel that nobody should read, let alone respond to.

What the FACT that your wrong? Your post is nothing but drivel.

If sex primary was pleasure then we would naturally be able to have more control of ejaculation. The fact that we have to learn how to control it means pleasure isn't the primary function.

That is a terrible conclusion! What's the primary function of legs and feet then, because we have to learn to walk?
  • Fire 2

Your post is lacking. No one said that you can't have sex other than procreate but sex's primary function is to procreate. Also humans get together for a mate for a variety of reasons just not finding the hottest girl to bang. There is a reason why most people have labeled girls they would bang but never form a relationship with and vice versa. Animals don't have the though capabilities of humans. How do you know that believing in God isn't natural? You said yourself you can't be sure God doesn't exist. Marriage primary function is survival. Gay marriage doesn't survive. Given the fact that gays are in the minority it alone isn't natural to humans to be gay.

Sex's primary function for human beings, though, is not for procreation. It is for pleasure. That's just a fact.

If sex primary was pleasure then we would naturally be able to have more control of ejaculation. The fact that we have to learn how to control it means pleasure isn't the primary function.

That is a terrible conclusion! What's the primary function of legs and feet then, because we have to learn to walk?

It is not natural for man to talk either I was told

not the same thing sex isn't a function that must be used.

Homosexuals vehemently oppose the idea that they've chosen to be gay. They all say it's what feels natural to them and what makes sense. Who am I or anybody else to tell them they're wrong? My girlfriend has two loving aunts with a beautiful daughter, they've raised her well and are a happy family. They've also been together for more than two decades. Yet, in order to get the same legal treatment as heterosexual couples, they've had to jump through dozens of hoops, and they're still not granted all the same privileges as heterosexuals.

More than 50% of marriages end in divorce today. There's no such thing anymore as the "traditional" marriage, the "traditional" relationship, etc. Heterosexuals violate these "traditions" every damn day and twice on Sunday.

Homosexuals vehemently oppose the idea that they've chosen to be gay. They all say it's what feels natural to them and what makes sense. Who am I or anybody else to tell them they're wrong? My girlfriend has two loving aunts with a beautiful daughter, they've raised her well and are a happy family. They've also been together for more than two decades. Yet, in order to get the same legal treatment as heterosexual couples, they've had to jump through dozens of hoops, and they're still not granted all the same privileges as heterosexuals.

More than 50% of marriages end in divorce today. There's no such thing anymore as the "traditional" marriage, the "traditional" relationship, etc. Heterosexuals violate these "traditions" every damn day and twice on Sunday.

The only problem is that there isn't a long history of same sex couples like straight ones. You are taking a small sample size and saying that homosexuals do better with marriage. anything looks better when there isn't much data compared to thousands of years of data.

Homosexuals vehemently oppose the idea that they've chosen to be gay. They all say it's what feels natural to them and what makes sense. Who am I or anybody else to tell them they're wrong?

There are also people who are sexually attracted to 5-year-old kids. You're telling me that they have something in their genetics that tells them to be attracted to little kids? I sure don't. And society has no problem with treating people with these kinds of fetishes as outcasts and weirdos, and they shouldn't. Homosexual attraction is exactly comparable IMO. Both are a result of a combination of environment during childhood (friends, parents, things that they are exposed to early in their lives) and choice.

The only problem is that there isn't a long history of same sex couples like straight ones. You are taking a small sample size and saying that homosexuals do better with marriage. anything looks better when there isn't much data compared to thousands of years of data.

where did that say 'do better' I read it as 'can't do any worse' than strait couples.

There is also a little context of history you are not taking into account. Divorce rates are what the are now simply because women are now completely equal under the law. For 'thousands of years' women have been little more than property, and churches also refused to allow divorces. They just had affairs. Women who were not living with their parents or husband were as likely to be homeless or prostitutes across the majority of western history as they did not have property rights.

People staying together miserably does not mean they were 'successful'

People are people. Religion needs to butt out of people's lives. Gays getting married has absolutely no impact on a strait couple's marriage.

"If two gay men have sex will they produce a baby? Then it's not natural to humans."

mmmm no it means it's biologically impossible for two men to produce a baby. There are something like 1500 animal species that have displayed homosexual behavior and something like 500 species that have been documented.

I understand the thought of two men.. you know.. is probably disturbing for you. I mean even I raise an eye brow and shiver a little bit, but that's normal for any guy like myself who's into boobies and va jay jay's. But to sit here and claim that homosexual behavior is unnatural based only off the fact that reproduction is impossible is lacking any basic understanding of the biological world.

"If two gay men have sex will they produce a baby? Then it's not natural to humans."

mmmm no it means it's biologically impossible for two men to produce a baby. There are something like 1500 animal species that have displayed homosexual behavior and something like 500 species that have been documented.

I understand the thought of two men.. you know.. is probably disturbing for you. I mean even I raise an eye brow and shiver a little bit, but that's normal for any guy like myself who's into boobies and va jay jay's. But to sit here and claim that homosexual behavior is unnatural based only off the fact that reproduction is impossible is lacking any basic understanding of the biological world.

I just said it wasn't natural to humans. I didn't say other animal species it wasn't. try to keep up.

I just said it wasn't natural to humans. I didn't say other animal species it wasn't. try to keep up.

Don't you think that's a little contradictory if it's natural for other animal species, but not humans?

Homosexuals vehemently oppose the idea that they've chosen to be gay. They all say it's what feels natural to them and what makes sense. Who am I or anybody else to tell them they're wrong?

There are also people who are sexually attracted to 5-year-old kids. You're telling me that they have something in their genetics that tells them to be attracted to little kids? I sure don't. And society has no problem with treating people with these kinds of fetishes as outcasts and weirdos, and they shouldn't. Homosexual attraction is exactly comparable IMO. Both are a result of a combination of environment during childhood (friends, parents, things that they are exposed to early in their lives) and choice.

There are numerous reasons why homosexual relationships and pedophilia aren't remotely comparable but the bottom line is that one is harmless and consensual and the other is not.

not the same thing sex isn't a function that must be used.

So procreation is unnatural then?