God Hates Gays

Well I've got a few things to........oh nevermind.

Actually, I do have one thing to say about the title. IMO anything that follows "God hates......" cannot be attributed to God but rather to some misguided human who thinks they understand the mind of God but they really have no clue. I dunno, I was always taught that God doesn't hate anybody and that even the most vile among us almost always has the opportunity to receive forgiveness. But that's me, opinions may differ.

• Fire 1

Actually, I do have one thing to say about the title. IMO anything that follows "God hates......" cannot be attributed to God but rather to some misguided human who thinks they understand the mind of God but they really have no clue. I dunno, I was always taught that God doesn't hate anybody and that even the most vile among us almost always has the opportunity to receive forgiveness. But that's me, opinions may differ.

So that begs the question;

If the person saying "God hates..." has a misunderstanding on the mind of god, how do the people who taught you that god doesn't hate anybody...know how the mind of god works?

If the person saying "God hates..." has a misunderstanding on the mind of god, how do the people who taught you that god doesn't hate anybody...know how the mind of god works?

I think the logical answer would be if God wanted homosexuality in humans he would have given them the ability to procreate.

note: this is not my view nor do I endorse it. I am just giving what I would think is the only logical reason why God would hate homosexuals.

I think the logical answer would be if God wanted homosexuality in humans he would have given them the ability to procreate.

note: this is not my view nor do I endorse it. I am just giving what I would think is the only logical reason why God would hate homosexuals.

there are people who can not reproduce who are heterosexual. maybe homosexuality is a mechanism for population control.