Star Wars: Episode VII **NO SPOILERS**

I saw Episodes 4-6 when I was little. They were ok. I just never really got into them that much. I probably haven't watched any of them in 15 years.

I never saw Episodes 1-3 because they looked like little kid movies and everyone I talked to said they were bad.

0% chance that I see this new one in theater. Probably wait until it's free OnDemand.

What do you guys make of this:

http://www.nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/

• Fire 1

Star Wars is really showing its age now that it's nearly 40 years old. But Empire Strikes Back is still one of the best movies of the past 50 years, and holds up really well to this day. Jedi is OK, with some really good stuff but also with the worst of George Lucas (Ewoks) rearing its ugly head.

Star Wars is really showing its age now that it's nearly 40 years old. But Empire Strikes Back is still one of the best movies of the past 50 years, and holds up really well to this day. Jedi is OK, with some really good stuff but also with the worst of George Lucas (Ewoks) rearing its ugly head.

Loved Jedi as a youngling.

It probably ranks at the bottom of all 6 for me now.

Even though you have a space battle, lightsaber fight, and a frontline view of a forest battle......there are freaking Ewoks everywhere. Ewoks.....defeated the Empire. How the hell does that happen? With sticks and stones they take down the freaking empire when the rebellion couldn't do it by blowing up their freaking death star.

Ewoks man, freaking Ewoks. Empire is the shiznit.

Impossible for this movie to suck.

Personally I like the prequels too, so obviously my bar isn't gonna be as high as other peoples.

It very well could suck. The hype is there for this movie and if it doesn't deliver again, Star Wars fans around the world will riot or will off themselves.

I'm not high on the Star Wars movies, they're good movies but nothing that I'll cream my pants when a new one comes out.

They've made 6 star wars movies and only two of them were good.

Impossible for this movie to suck.

Personally I like the prequels too, so obviously my bar isn't gonna be as high as other peoples.

It very well could suck. The hype is there for this movie and if it doesn't deliver again, Star Wars fans around the world will riot or will off themselves.

I'm not high on the Star Wars movies, they're good movies but nothing that I'll cream my pants when a new one comes out.

They've made 6 star wars movies and only two of them were good.

The trailer could have been Chewbacca scratching his taint and people would have still lost their minds.

If you only think 2 of them were good, you likely will think this one sucks regardless.